mitzi11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

we hope  for the best

thanks 4 the info
muah

SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sach ka samna to sat sun ko ayega...aur ye fashion Gujrati bhi daiy nhi hoga...dont create panic yar...plzz stop all this and petition se jyada better h ki TRP imrove kro...u-tube pe na dekh ke 9.30 dekho GHSP if u r so royal fan of GHSP...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SSWATIS

sach ka samna to sat sun ko ayega...aur ye fashion Gujrati bhi daiy nhi hoga...dont create panic yar...plzz stop all this and petition se jyada better h ki TRP imrove kro...u-tube pe na dekh ke 9.30 dekho GHSP if u r so royal fan of GHSP...

this news is not to create a panic ... if u can & want then please help us to save GHSP ... coz unless we get a confirmation from the channel tht GHSP is safe ... we can't keep quiet ...
how much ever dirtectors & producers give messages on FB ... the final decision lies in the hands of the channel ... & wht i see everything is preplanned ... since march ...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if star one wants to be their own doom by scrapping a worldwide popular show like ghsp...then i can only feel sorry for the channel...

as for signing petition...i hv been doing it everytime i am online...i even try to call mumbai office but most of the time noone picks up or else it keeps ringing...i guess they r getting lots of calls from maneetians and thatz a gud sign...
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i heared sumwhere that geet contract has been extended for 1 year. and i dont think they r going to end it becoz other shows have less trp. and i think this rumour is for increasing show's popularity and trp.but god knows whats true. and of course i m still signing petition... our geet should not be end...Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovemaaneet1

i heared sumwhere that geet contract has been extended for 1 year. and i dont think they r going to end it becoz other shows have less trp. and i think this rumour is for increasing show's popularity and trp. but god knows whats true. and of course i m still signing petition... our geet should not be end...

please keep on signing dear ... coz till now we have not received any proper confirmation from the channel ... once we know GHSP is safe ... then we can breathe a sigh of relief
hima thanx for sharing the news...
i am signing the petition...guys plzzz keep on signing...
we can't loose GHSP...at any cost...
we have to show them our fan power...
GHSP/GURTI/MAANEET...will rule...they r the best...