Navya
Navya

isnt it weird...?!? (Page 2)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

abhi i luv u kehna baaki yeh kya...LOLyeh dono tho sabkuch kehdiya wit kisses,hugz...Embarrassed

yeah judi...i noe...dono se hugs nd kisses k thru sab keh diya...but jab I Love You bolenge tab to kuch aur hi baat hogi...Embarrassed hugs nd kisses se bhi zyada romantic scene...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I dnt thnk its coming soon as anant is trying to b away from navya he is fighting against his own conscious n until that happens n he makes a firm decision he wont say I LUV U

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

I dnt thnk its coming soon as anant is trying to b away from navya he is fighting against his own conscious n until that happens n he makes a firm decision he wont say I LUV U

yeah i noe...itni jaldi he wont say I LUV U...coz hez finding himslf guilty of crushing his sanskars nd falling 4 navya...vl have 2 w8 to hear I LUV U frm both da parties LOL

Pratamesh

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Ya juhi u r ri8 here is d family drama whch wil give hm tyme to thnk abt what he feels n what r hs likely options

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Ya juhi u r ri8 here is d family drama whch wil give hm tyme to thnk abt what he feels n what r hs likely options

hmmm...i agree...i noe he vl nt b able 2 stay away frm navya 4 long...he vl b bak soon...Wink

Pratamesh

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL..true...ROFL..i think they r delaying that part until after all this ignoring and realization happens.D'oh..i mean they have gone this far Confusedand they yet haven't confessed to each other why they did so..Confused.aaah..D'oh.forget confessing to each other...they didnt even confess it to themselvesD'oh...Silly..ROFL

Edited by deeps07 - 25 May 2011 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

ROFLROFL..true...ROFL..i think they r delaying that part after all this ignoring and realization happens.D'oh..i mean they have gone this far Confusedand they yet havent confessed to each other why they did so..Confused.aaah..D'oh.forget confessing to each other...they didnt even confess to themselvesD'oh...Silly..ROFL

hahahaha...lolxLOL
evn i was Confused
i mean dey went 2 kiss each othr...nd I LUV U hi nhi bola...ROFL

deeps07

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Ya deeps u r abs ri8 they havent confessed for themself:-)
hope they soon realise d nw found feeling n luv for each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07.Juhi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index