MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rupzloveu

update plzzz waiting...😍

Sorry for the lateness!! But cannot update due to an injury on my left arm 😭
rupzloveu thumbnail
no problem...we can wait u just take rest...
aashini14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaShah

Bit eager there arn't we!! 😆

YES... how's you arm?
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

so glad that maan came on time...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashini14

YES... how's you arm?

Its bad...cannot move it and finding it extremely difficult to type!! Tumhe bhi injections lagwane padenge na toh tab tumhe pata chal jayega ki after effect kya hoti hai! 😉
MishtyShah thumbnail

Sorry for the late update...but had an extremely bad arm so I was not able to update! Hope this makes up for it though! Please keep commenting and liking the post! It makes me write more 😛

Part 23

They all leave , it is just maan and Geet left in the room. There was an awkward silence which Geet eventually decided to break.

Geet: (She clears her throat and Maan looks at her immedeiately) Maan thanks for everything...and I am sorry

Maan: It's nothing...and what are you sorry for?

Geet: For not being straight up with you!

Maan: You were...it was me who just took it lightly...

Geet: Waise...tum yaha ayen kaise?

Maan: Umm...wo..I followed you from the time we left, making sure that you could not see me...and when you came to this shop...I was watching from a distance and then I heard you scream so I came in and then I saw you liked that and..

Geet: Oh...

Geet then suddenly notices blood on maan's face...

Geet: Maan you are hurt...

Maan: No Geet...I am fine

Geet: Nahi maan...tum mere saath hospital chal rahe ho!

Maan: Geet main bilkul theek hun...there's nothing to worry about.

Geet: Maan...aaj main tumari bilkul nahi sunewali! Aur tumne meri kasam thodi hai na toh tumhe saaza toh milegi na...

Maan: Saaza?

Geet: Haan...saaza...aur tumari saaza yeh hai ki tum mere saath hospital chal rahe ho!

Maan: Par Geet...tumare kapde? (He flinched at the thought that if he did not arrive on time then what could have happened to her)

Geet: Maan...mujhe pata hai ki tumare liye yeh sab bahot ajeeb hoga par iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tumara dimaag ma kaam kare!

Maan: KYA?

Geet: Haan...ab dekho...hum ek shopping mall main khadhe hain toh sahir si baath hain ki humhe kapde bhi miljayenge...

Maan: (He smiles) Toh chalo..

Geet: Chalo..

They walk into an Indian shop which sells sarees and kurtas. They look at a range of sarees and Maan picks a saree for her which is baby pink with light silver embroidery.

Maan: Geet...yeh achi hai...yeh tum try karo!

Geet: Theek hain...main abhi aati hun...

Geet changes and comes looking beautiful in the gorgeous pink saree, highlighting how her body curves. Maan stood rooted in the changing room dazed at the amount of beauty that this girl had.

Geet: Kya hua maan...achi nahi hai?

Maan: Bahot achi hai...(Geet turns a light shade of pink) Chale..

Geet: Hmm...ab chalo...main ek minute main aathi hun...

Geet went to ask the shop keeper for the first aid box and luckily he actually kept one. She went back into the changing room and pullled maan in one of the cubicles.

Maan: Geet yeh kya kar rahi ho?

Geet: Maan aapko Hosiptal nahi jana tha na...ab mere itne ache dost ki khwaish kaise na puri karun...toh main hi aapki dressing kar lethi hun...

Maan: Geet main bilkul theek hun...

Geet: Chup bilkul chup...chup chap betho aur itni bhav math kaho..

Maan had a black vest on since Geet was wearing his shirt. The wounds were on his shoulders so she gently slid the strap of his vest aside so she could clean the wounds properly. She lightly pressed the cotton wool with the antiseptic. Maan did not want her to wince at his pain so tried to keep as still as possible. Seeing the wounds on his shoulders, Geet has tears in her eyes which were threatening to drop anytime soon but she controlled herself.

Geet: Bas...dekho hogaya...pain tho nahi hua na?

Maan: Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki Maan Singh Khurana ko koi pain ho?

Geet: (She started laughing at his comment. She puts his vest back on properly for him and hands him his shirt which he kindly gave to her) Maan yeh lijye...aapki shirt!

Maan: Thanks...mujhe toh laga ki mujhe wo shirt mujhe kabhi wapas nahi milne wali..

Geet: Mazak karna chod dijye na Maan...

Maan: Umm..let me think...never!!

Maan had called his driver to drop the car for them. They were driving to the hotel where Aditya was staying...

Maan: Geet...ek baat kahu..

Geet: Hmm...kaho!

Maan: Tum jitni seedhi dikti ho..itni ho nahi! Tum tho bahot tez nikli...

Geet: Maan...main aaj tumhe sache dil se kehna chahti hun ki mujhe halaton nain Sunaina Malhotra banadiya...main SM kudh nahi bana chahti thi...Jab main tumare saath baath karti hun...toh normal rehthi hun...sirf Geet...jo sirf mere garib dost jaante hain! Mujhe SM bana acha nahi lagta...duniya ke liye main SM hongi par mere friends aur family ke liye sirf bholi bhali Geet! Tumhe tho pata hi hoga ki log mujse kitna darthe hain...even MI6 main...sab log mujse daarthe the...uss waqt sirf Armaan aur me dost the...mainly because we were on the same level...aur phir mohit aur Dil ko mene train kiya tha...and thats how we initially knew each other! Meri life bahot hi complicated hain...jitna paas aoge sirf dhook hi paoge!

Maan: (Yeh geet aisa kyun kehrahi hain...aur haan agar wo mujse dhoor bhi jaana chahe toh main usse jaane nahi dunga) Tum aisa kyun kerahi ho Geet?

Geet: (Agar main dhoor jana chahun toh bhi nahi jaasakti maan kyunki tum mujhe apne paas hi lehate ho aur ab tho dhur jabhi nahi paongi) Lambhi kahani hain...kabhi aur bataongi!

Maan: Lo...hum poch gayen!

They both got out of the car and they see Dil, Arman and Mohit approaching them.

03.00pm

Arman: Woh sab hospital main poch gayen hain...aur security bahot tight hain...

Mohit: Aur haan...Aditya has arrived with 30 bodyguards of his own..

Geet: Kyun koi shak...wo 30 bodyguards main rakhe hain...they will protect him at all times!

Dil: Tumne rakhe hain..

Geet: Hmm...Kyun?

Dil: Woh tho hume unse baat tak nahi karne derahe hain...

Geet: That means that they are doing their job...(They all look shockingly at her) Maine kaha tha kit um log ko aas paas na ane dain...kyunki from now on we are all under cover and nothing can go wrong...aur isliye jaan puchke hame Aditya se dhur rehna padega...we are now alm jaanta...

Mohit: Hmm...like it! Mango people!

Armaan: Sudhaar ja..!

Maan: Toh ab plan kya hain?

Dil: Plan...Mohit ko pata hai

Mohit: Plan...Armaan ko pata hai

Armaan: Plan...Mujhe pata hai par Geet bataygi

Geet: Tho suno...Mohit...tumne mujhe har room ki master key di thi...maine sab guests ko study kiya hai...aur itefaaq se ek admi airf aaj ke liye aaj check in kar raha hai aur ek admi do saal pehle theek usi din check in kiya tha...jab iss hotel main ek bomb blast hua tha aur aaj phir se woh check in kar raha hain...toh yeh sab doesn't make sense! Iss sab ka pata lagana padega... Yeh room ki master key hai! (She pulls out the masterkey from her bag) Main aur Maan sab rooms main check karte hain...kahi clue milgaya toh! Aur mohit & armaan dil ko jahke help karo..

Dil: Haan...

Mohit, Maan & Armaan: Kya help?

Geet: Uffo...main toh yeh batana bhul hi gayi...Dil is the host for the evening so she can keep an eye on everything that is going on backstage..

Arman: Oh...Yes...good luck to you to! Hope you find something good...

Geet: Chalo Maan...

Geet and Maan leave to check all the rooms.

Precap:

Precap 1: 'Aaj hi ki raat...hona hai kya...pana hai kya..khona hai kya?'

Precap 2: DCP: Ek couple ka murder ho gaya hai...aaj subhe! (Hailya...kiska?)

Part 24

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update::
Loved maaneet moment
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the update! Precap 2?!! Kiska? Can't wait for the update! Thanks for the PM!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

hw r u feeling know ... hwz ur arm ..
mitzi11 thumbnail
maaneet moment amazing
fabulous part
love it