Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet Ki Prem Kahani - Thread 1 (Page 11)

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
HI DEAR 
ur ff is going really nice
 can u PM me the updates plz

Edited by Arsheela - 02 June 2011 at 5:06am

MishtyShah Goldie
MishtyShah
MishtyShah

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Sorry for all the mistakes!!Cry

Part 9

Geet walks into the kitchen and realises that she has never made a cup of coffee in her life before. When she was in London, she had a secretary who used to take care of everything and plus she always used to drink tea. She decides to call Pinky.

Geet: Pinky mujhe coffee banana nahi aati.

Pinky: Bas itni si baath...(She gets the coffee mug.) Yeh lo...isme ek spoon coffee powder, aur 1 cube of sugar. Then you add water..(then Adi calls out for Pinky. In this hurry pinky forgets to tell geet to warm the water).

Pinky: I have to go...you can do the rest yes!

Geet: Yes...(Pinky leaves and Geet walks outside Maan's cabin and knocks)

Maan: Come in...(Geet walks into the cabin and places the cup of coffee on  his desk).

Geet: Sir...aapki coffee

Maan: Thankyou...(He looks at her because she is just standing there). Geet kuch kaam tha?

Geet: Nahi sir...bas wo coffee..(she is clutching her dupatta tight).

Maan: Hmmm...(He picks ups the coffee and has a sip and spits it out immediately.)

Geet looked really scared.

Geet: Kya hua sir? Coffee achi nahi thi?

Maan: TUMME PATA BHI HAI KI COFFEE KAISE BANA THE HAIN?

Geet: haan...coffee..cheeni aur pani...

Maan: Aur wo paani...garam ya thanda?

Geet: Garam paani...

Maan: Tho yeh coffee thandi kyun hain?

Geet: Actually sir mujhhe coffee banane nahi aati..yeh toh pinky ne baniyi hai..sorry sir..(she looks down and is making knots with her dupatta...

Maan: (Pinky ko coffee banana nahi ata hai...impossible...aaj uska dyan he kahahi aur hoga...aur yeh geet...ussne kehna chayiye tha ki use coffee banana nahi aata...pagli) He laughs to himself and then straightens himself. He gets up and holds geets arm.

Geet: Sir aap yeh kya kar rahe hain? (Maan drags geet out of his cabin and notices all the workers staring at him).

Maan: I DON'T PAY YOU TO STAND ALL DAY...GET BACK TO WORK!!

Maan takes Geet to the kitchen...

Maan: Pinky ne coffee sahi tarah se banayi hain...per bus uss ko garam karna hai...yeh hai microwave (he points at it) ussme yeh glass rakho aur ek minute ke liye garam karo...teekh hain...

Geet: Ji sir...(Oh my God geet...how can you be so dumb? How can you forget to warm up the coffee...do you need someone to tell you that ki coffee ko garam karte hain??? Ab yeh mere bhare main kya soch rahehonge?)

Maan walks out of the kitchen thinking..'Pagali'.

After a few hours...Maan goes into Geet's cabin. She immediately stands up.

Maan: Geet...yeh file hain...iski dus copiyan karni hai ek presentation keliye...which is in two weeks...tho make sure that it is done...aur haan...yeh ek list hain...jisme hain sabki client ki information...make sure that you know all the clients well and their companies...it is useful to know because you are my secretary and in the future you might have to attent business parties so it is good to know about all the clients.

Geet: Ji sir...aur sir sorry about the coffee...

Maan: It's okay...ab tum yeh sari client ki files study karo. Tell me when you are done...Aur haan ek conference arrange karo in the next hour.

Geet: Ji sir..(Maan leaves)

(An hour later conference)

Geet enters and see's pinky, she sits next to her. Maan starts the presentation.

Maan: Maine aap sab ko isliye bukaya hai kyunki hum ek naya project shuru karne jarahe hain...with Mr.Chopra which is building new homes for middle class people. Sasha and Adi, I want you to get the blue prints ready. Ok

Adi: Ji sir...no problem

Maan: Tomorrow we will have a conference...and I want ideas of how to have the layout...then we can work on the blue prints. Everybody understand...now get back to work.

Everyone leaves. It is 7pm and everybody is getting ready to leave. Pinky walks into Geet's cabin.

Pinky: Tu chal rahi hai?

Geet: Nahi yaar...boss abhi tak kaam kar rahe hain...mujhe rukna chayiye...aur waise bhi mere pass bhi bahot kaam hain...tu chinta mat kar..main ghar ayjaungi!

Pinky: Teekh hain...waise bhi I know you can handle yourself...punjabi sherni...(laughs and walks off).

Geet receives a call from Yash...

Geet: Ji bhai...

Yash: Kaisa tha..pehle din office main?

Geet: Pucho mat...he has already shouted at me twice because I put the phone down on him and I served him cold coffee by accident...unka naam Dhak Dhak nahi...Dhust Dhanav hona chayiye tha!

Yash: (laughs)

Geet: Aap hasre hain?

Yash: Aur nahi toh kya? Geet main manta hun ki woh thoda strict hain when it comes to work but he is very good at heart.

Geet: Teekh hain...waise bhi main KPMG ki malik hun...koi aur nahi...don't tell anyone. Uss din main aapke saath teekh tarah se baath nahi karpayi but please apart from you, annie and meera...no-one knows my real identity...

Yash: Theek hain...

Geet: I have to go now...varna boss firse gussa hojagenge...bye

Yash: bye

Geet is lost into her files and is studying them very carefully...for her working late is not a problem because she is used to it. Maan looks at her from his cabin and smiles while nodding his head.

Precap: Ab geet...ghar kaise jayegi...uska prince charming use lene ayega ya fir uss ka dus sir wala raavan????

Part 10

Please comment and like the post Smile 

Edited by -maankimishty- - 22 January 2012 at 5:44am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahuinlwgeetaashini14vani0391nehavashijagritimanochabvh123nikitaagarwal06fatiya52110gagsycue1mamatha.the_writer_21shruthiruchsdiyachillguru-ki-dewaanimmishra1mans22get_jasneetbhakbhartifanalu5123amalu123Mina420mansijani21sanjuleedh_rititeju2292khushboo22NazmaaLadyArwenCrystalSaya-eiya-NH1971chiki143Maaneet4evegangesegbRocks.Dharanats0101mayapari9staroneserialsmaanujaanu-Crayon-ridhz21Water.mrk-1Krishnaluv94krati5angel-ki-shona_wallflower_maanshitellyme_Jyothi_frndz_is_my_lyfhoneygrapepaponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy09TyroSabmeratu.zaara2212maaneetsangelJayeeta_06preethia--Ratna--rsroopalisun-naaaaaaaaamaanluvsgeet..hinal..t_areebsweet scorpiomitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandaviswetha10-afsha-mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_Downhill

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update::
Awww poor geet had to make coffee by herself but ended up making it wrong
Maan is secretly checking her out every now and then
Precap sounds nice
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShah