superb n want more maaneet romance
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
super duper update dear and  of course maaneet moments
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I am back with your next part...! Keep commenting and writing! I will try and write 1 part a day...but cannot promise as sometimes I might be busy! Also with the issues of PM's...I will PM, everyone once a week but if you like the ff...you might want to check it every day, or every other day!  Well thanks to you suggestions, I have decided that many want maan and geet to come closer, which i will try to include but i am also missing a little thrill and action so plz dear welcome back sunaina manholtra ...but not so soon! :)

Part 39

They were all back in delhi, after having such an enjoyable time in the Tropics. Everyone was busy at work because they hadn't gone to work for over 4 days now. Also with the engagement coming soon, the women were completely busy, as they were shopping and busy decorating Khurana mansion, for the engagement.

(Khurana Constructions) – 9 AM

Everyone is running, as their Dhust Danav boss is back, and he is ready to fire anyone who doesn't do their work correctly. Maan was frustrated, with everyone as no-one had been doing their work on time as he was out, so projects were being delayed. He called Sasha into his cabin. In a few minutes there was a knock on the cabin door. He said come in.

Maan: SASHA...yeh sab kya hai? Kya hain yeh sab???? Main 4 din ke liye office nahi aya...tho tum log tho KC ko hotel samajne lage...(he slams down a file in anger, while Sasha herself is terrified seeing his anger) Koi project bhi time pe complete nahi hua...blueprints adhuri... I want all the blueprints completed by tomorrow morning without fail...understand! (he said while raising his tone)

Sasha: Par MK...

Maan: Enough Sasha...just because you Munshi ji's daughter I am tolerating this, otherwise I would have been writing your termination letter today! Now GET OUT...(Sasha hurries out)

Maan then got back to his work, and kept on staring at Geet from the blinds, she looked really busy.

-

On the other hand, Geet was just as busy with her work, but the only thing that she was worried about was KPMG, she was on conference calls since morning while being on handsfree and she was completeing the blue prints that needed to be dealt with as well. Annie was also busy as well, because it was her who was in charge while geet was absent so she had to make sure that there were no problems, and that the work was being completed.

-

(3.00 pm)

Maan calls Pinky and tells her to not disturb him for 2 hours. Then Maan calls geet in the intercom and decides to call her in. She comes in looks worried seeing his state.

Geet: Maan...aap theek tho ho?

Maan: Hmm...Geet! (He closes the blinds and pulls her to the sofa on the cabin)

Geet: Maan yeh aap kya kar rahe hain? (He makes her sit, and puts his head on her lap)

Maan: Kuch nahi..geet! Bahot time se mann kar raha tha...pata nahi yeh employees itne la parwa kaise ho sakte hain? Tumhe bhi aisa hota hoga na...KPMG main?

Geet: Hmm..hota hain...par mujhe kuch karna hi nahi padta...aapki behn jo hain...Anvesha Singh Khurana...woh hi kafi hain sabko dharane main...toh main toh bas apna kaam karti hun! Aur haan, aap bilkul chinta mat kijye! Sab kuch theek hojayega! Samaje aap...

Maan: Ji Maam...(and then they both start laughing)

Geet could feel Maan's tension, so she started to give him a head massage which would relieve him of pain for some time, and would relax him. Maan could feel her soft hands, massaging his scalp, which was just doing wonders to him. She felt him relax and then he fell asleep. Geet was just staring at him sleep, he looked so peaceful, when he was sleeping. After two hours, he woke up to find, Geet sleeping in an awkward position, he immediately got up and opened the bedroom that was linkied to his cabin, that no-one knew about. He then lifted her up and placed her on the comfortable bed, and covered her with a comforter. She looked good when she was sleeping.

He then left her and carried on with his work until, all the office staff went home. Geet was still sleeping, in the position that he left her in. He then went back to the bedroom, and sat next to her on the bed, and then gently caressed her head. She slowly woke up and then abruptly got up, once she saw that she was in a bed.

Geet: Maan..hum kaha hain?

Maan: Office main...mishty...actually tum so rahi thi...tho mujhe disturb nahi karna tha..tho isliye..main tumhe yaha lake sone diya...par ab tho 8.00 baj rahe hain..tho humhe ghar jana chaiye...isliye tumhe uttane ke liye aya!

Geet: Par maan, aapko mujhe pehle hi uttana chaiye tha...ab itna sara kaam kaun karega!

Maan: Geet...tumne mujhe uttaya..nahi na...toh main apni mishty ko kaisa utta sakta hoon!

Geet: Hmm...par Maan..yeh mishty kya hai?

Maan: Tho hindi main sweetheart ko kya kehte hain? (gee blushed) Hayye...geet...tum jab dulhan ki tarah Sharma thi ho na...toh kuch kuch hota hai!

Geet: Maan...aap bhi na...chalo...ghar chalte hain...kal meera ki sagai hain...aur humhe bahot kuch karna hai...

Maan: Hmm...chalo!

They both leave for Khurana Mansion, as Geet & Arohi are living with them. They all have their dinner and then discuss their plans for tomorrow.

Daadi: Maan...aap kal jaldi ayega!

Maan: Daadi..office main bahot kaam hain!

Annie: BHAI...meera ki engagement hai...how can you say that?

Maan: Par...

Daadi: par war kuch nahi Maan...I want you home and thats final.

They all leave for their respective rooms and fall asleep, after the long and tiring day.

Precap: Engagement + Aur maan ki sharat

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb dear...
plz pm me when u update next part
MAAHIMIKA thumbnail

Loved the update completely 😎...

Maan ka Secret Bedroom office main ... Hayeee !!!👍🏼

Keep writing ... Continue soon and thanxx for the great FF <3😛
abinash079 thumbnail