BuL BuL thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice start.. keep writing... πŸ˜ƒ
Wowww awesome one gitl Loves please Add me in your PM list :D
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is very interesting, does not looks like a typical love story... looking forward to it...hope you will be a regular on it...not like others who starts with a good story line and then do not complete...

Congrats!

I finished reading it now...it was very short...I'm already complaining...u got ur first complainer looks like...it was gr8 BTWπŸ˜‰
Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice story line... i loved it... 
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oooh nice concept

Please add me to your PM list and update soon :-)

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update...so Geet was sent to India by Annie...did she plan all this..??πŸ˜†...n she is gonna work with Maan...can't wait to see them together in officeπŸ˜›...pls update soon...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...awsome update,
cant wait to read more.
thx
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept
Nice start
So Annie sent geet to India to work in KC to see how it is actually lyk working in a company
Cont soon Xx...
And du add me 2 PM list plzz::
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

(At the Airport)

Geet is walking out of the airport when she see Pinky waiting to receive her. Pinky waves to her and Geet waves back.

Pinky: Geet yar...tu kaisi hai?

Geet: Bilkul teekh hun yaar...tu bata?

Pinky: Mein bhi teenkh hun...chal ghar chalte hai! Bahot sari baatein karni hai tujse.

Pinky and Geet leave for Pinky's house.

(At Khurana Constructions)

Maan is working when he receives a phone call from Yash. Maan picks up the phone.

Maan: hello?

Yash: Aaj ka plan kya hai boss?

Maan: Kuch nahi bas...kaam finish karke ghar jane ki programming hai. Kyun?

Yash: Mujhe laga ki bahot dino se dosto se mila nahi hun tho aaj kuch karte hai.

Maan: What do you want to do?

Yash: Disc chalte hain...bahot mazza ayega!

Maan: Nahi yaar...tujhe toh pata hai ki main ladkiyan se kitni nafraat karta hoon...I prefer to maintain a distance.

Yash: Maine tujhe girlfriend boyfriend khelne ke liye nahi bulayia! Just come...you will have an awesome time. You know just us guys for a change. Kaam tho hota hi rehta hai...ab enjoy bhi karlo!

Maan: Nahi mujhe...

Yash: Teekh hai...ek kam karna hum log ladkian ke saath flirt aur dance karenge...aur tum ek khone mein (in a corner) khade rehna...statue of liberty ke jaise! Ab khush??

Maan: Theek hain...kab milana hai?

Yash: 8 o'clock sharp at our regualar disc. Main Mohit ko bol detha hoon aur tum Adi aur Arjun ko inform kar dena. What about prem?

Maan: He is out of town at the moment regarding a business deal.

Yash: Ok...jab wo vapas ayega...ek aur party kar lenge.

Maan: Yash tum bhi na...

Yash: Main kya...Acha shaam ko milthe hain. Bye

Maan: Bye

Meanwhile...Pinky and Geet reach home. Pinky shows Geet her new room as she is going to be living as a paying guest.

Geet: Wow...Pinky...kitna sunder hai! (She jumps on the bed) Aur yeh bed kitna comfortable hai...!

Pinky: hehe...teekh hain...ab tum fresh ho jao tab tak main khana lagwathi hun.

Geet goes to washroom to get freshen up and suddenly yells...

Geet: AHHH...COCKROACH (She runs out of the bathroom and climbs on the bed...meanwhile Pinky runs back into her room)

Pinky: Kya huwa...why are you yelling?

Geet: (She points towards the bathroom door)

Pinky: Kya?

Geet: Cockroach...bathroom...main!

Pinky: Bas itni si baath! πŸ˜†(starts walking to towaards the bathroom)

Geet: (Babaji Pinky ko bachalena...uski umer hi kya hai!) πŸ‘

Pinky comes out and has successfully removed the cockroach. Geet goes to freshen up and comes to the dining room to eat.

Pinky: Khana kaisa hai?

Geet: La jawab hai...tujhe kaise pata ki mujhe Punjabi khana pasand hai?

Pinky: Annie ne bataya! Geet..agar tu thaki nahi hai na toh aaj raat ko hum log bhar chalte hai...maine 2 din ke liye chuti leli hai, tujhe delhi jo dikahana hai.

Geet: Theekh hai..chalte hai! Kahaan jana hai?

Pinky: Disc chalte hai...delhi ki nightlife dikhadoongi...aur sab friends kho invite karte hain.

Geet: Haan...main meera, aur dil ko inform kardoongi. Wo bhi delhi main hi hain...Bas annie ki kami hai! Waise Pinky mujhe tujse ek baat puchni thi?

Pinky: Kya?

Geet: Annie ne mujhe bataya ki tune ek interview ka arrange kiya...can you please tell me all the details?

Pinky: Actually...main ek company main kaam karthi hun...called Khurana Contructions. Waha ek secretary ki zarurat hai tho 2 din ke baad interviews chal rahe hai...tho maine ek tere liye bhi arrange kiya hai. Teekh hai na...

Geet: Haan...waise boss kaisa hai?

Pinky: Bilkul DD

Geet: DD? πŸ˜•

Pinky: Haan..DD! Sab une office main Dhak Dhak bulate hai because he is so HOT 😳...per wo koi ladki taraf dekta hi nahi hai!

Geet: Mujhe toh bohot attitude wala lag raha...

Pinky: He is but he is so hot! (Pinky lost in day dreaming about DD and geet has gone in the kitchen to clean the dishes!)

Precap: Disc...will they meet?

Part 3

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start,
but Annie really wants her to get experience regarding working OR she is setting her up for his bro ;)