Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

what if ?? How will KRIYA Unite (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

If your circuit is overloading, could I surmise that you're the one repeatedly clicking the giddy with excitemet option in the poll I posted?  Big smile

Nah..have clicked W N W ..but if u want me to click the excited one..I shall do the onerous task for my sweet Atlanta girl ..Wink
LOL

only if its MKAP thats making you excited Tongue... and not someting else  Wink EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
sending Arushi back to TN will be a hugely unpopular step - but if CVs do so with a revamped reformed Arushi determined to play the likes of Amma at her own game it'd make afor an interesting watch so -personally - I'd be up for it!

Had been meaning to mention the importance of T and C as dui dui Lakshman to their Bhabi Ma - thanks for this - really hope the CVs do indeed give them important roles in helping P as they are lovely characters (my personal favourites) and really important to us MKAP contingent.

But happy for the redemption to stop there.

If Komal redeems herself also - too many baddies turned good for me - and the saccharine might just upset my stomach...

One final thought from me is I totally agree - I would much prefer to see P somewhere other than her Maika if she is given her marching orders, arrested whatever!

Much as though you want to be around your loved ones in times of trouble, ifmy loved ones were the Saxes, I'd be like - No - on second thought, not a good idea P...

Out of the frying pan into a tidal wave and earthquake all in one...no way baby!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

sending Arushi back to TN will be a hugely unpopular step - but if CVs do so with a revamped reformed Arushi determined to play the likes of Amma at her own game it'd make afor an interesting watch so -personally - I'd be up for it!

Had been meaning to mention the importance of T and C as dui dui Lakshman to their Bhabi Ma - thanks for this - really hope the CVs do indeed give them important roles in helping P as they are lovely characters (my personal favourites) and really important to us MKAP contingent.

But happy for the redemption to stop there.

If Komal redeems herself also - too many baddies turned good for me - and the saccharine might just upset my stomach...

One final thought from me is I totally agree - I would much prefer to see P somewhere other than her Maika if she is given her marching orders, arrested whatever!

Much as though you want to be around your loved ones in times of trouble, ifmy loved ones were the Saxes, I'd be like - No - on second thought, not a good idea P...

Out of the frying pan into a tidal wave and earthquake all in one...no way baby!!!

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
can i ask a few questions?? *raising my hand*

even if arushi enters TN again.. how can she get back at amma?? coz amma has already achieved her goal of pushing P out... n i dnt tink she will be welcomed back esp by amma.. n wud kesar be upto it again..?? wud SS risk it again in fear of losing potha?? coz if arushi ends up making takurs a fool again it the same old track wud be gng in circles again na, P saving arushi again... blah blah??

why cant P have the same heart-to-heart like she had with arushi with TnC n then they can fyt for their bhabima...??

sorry m tinking of other alternatives.. i really dont wana see arushi involved...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDEden_luvsKriyababithajtelstraMERARAIdhakarntanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I'm with the girlies Kulvi and Yemi...T and C should help reunite the lovebirds

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDbabithajtelstraMERARAItanthya

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthiCrAzYREDEden_luvsKriyababithajtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

can i ask a few questions?? *raising my hand*

even if arushi enters TN again.. how can she get back at amma?? coz amma has already achieved her goal of pushing P out... n i dnt tink she will be welcomed back esp by amma.. n wud kesar be upto it again..?? wud SS risk it again in fear of losing potha?? coz if arushi ends up making takurs a fool again it the same old track wud be gng in circles again na, P saving arushi again... blah blah??

why cant P have the same heart-to-heart like she had with arushi with TnC n then they can fyt for their bhabima...??

sorry m tinking of other alternatives.. i really dont wana see arushi involved...

Who says that she has to get back at Amma , her primary focus is uniting KP...and in lieu of that she creates circumstance's which will put Amma at the same spot in which P was..and when Amma is defending herself...Arushi can pick out the loopholes and show  the real pic to K..make that Bull realize that pic can be viewed from another perspective too and when viewed will invariable give another  solution ...Amma has achieved her goal of getting P out..Amma has not killed P..P can always be brought back .. as for Aarushi not welcomed by amma..Shakhti we know can become quite stubborn when fancy takes him and we also know Aarushi can make him dance on her lil finger ..

what if Kesar's baby turns into a girl with the prospect of kesar losing the ability to bear the child ..in despo need of a Boy..Aarushi will be welcomed plus remember that Baba who had said that Aarushi will give potha .. that too can be fulfilled

Aarushi is her blood relative and her own..while T n C are  outsiders and also K's friends plus Men ..

Do share  ur alternatives Sruthi .. am waiting for them too..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them Big smile

Sometimes a teacher is required , one cannot hope to solve trigonometry all by oneself, one needs a teacher who will guide the student..similarly an experienced voice, a friend  will have to help  the ppl mired in ther own troubles to see  a problem from a fresh perspective ..love can be the illuminating light, friends can teach them under this illumination

Go to top