Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Lets chill eating the rabdi and chole bature πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Not Pratigya, Pratigya is not the everyday sacrificing lady ...when she could stay mum while Amma was going on about the fish curry and sweetly point out that today is ashtami after the curry is served..she can do the same thing in magnified form ... plus she is capable of low cunning too as can be witnessed by the Baba trick ..

πŸ˜† yeah right.  chole bature!! i love it waise πŸ˜› 

that would definitely make for an interesting watch if they show her fighting to get back K instead of crying and crying once she is out of TN
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

πŸ˜† yeah right.  chole bature!! i love it waise πŸ˜› 

that would definitely make for an interesting watch if they show her fighting to get back K instead of crying and crying once she is out of TN

Most definitely not crying ...we get that from nainji ..I don't want her to be nainaji's daughter and cry or become professor's daughter and preach..I want her to be Krishna Singh Thakur's Wife and fight ..the way he fought  against his family, against her hatred , against her family's contempt and won their love and respect !!
gees thumbnail

It was mentioned in an offhand way in SBS ...that Amma will bring in some girl for K to get married and few days back there was a thread that Pearl had posted on her wall saying that  Amrapalli dubey or Aastha choudry  may play this girl...There has been no solid confirmation official or otherwise ..

oh ok GR8..πŸ˜†.i think she will get the fairer one of the two but certainly prats is better luking n krish of course will never accept anyone in her place/ Amma will try to impress the girl upon him wid her swears(she is heavily into it these daysπŸ˜†) , n he may jus tolerate her jus for her happiness but T n C N Arushi wont let it happen...in the midst of a ceremony again their will be a high public Dirama πŸ˜†n i really want prats to turn her bac on him this time.πŸ˜• 
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

oh ok GR8..πŸ˜†.i think she will get the fairer one of the two but certainly prats is better luking n krish of course will never accept anyone in her place/ Amma will try to impress the girl upon him wid her swears(she is heavily into it these daysπŸ˜†) , n he may jus tolerate her jus for her happiness but T n C N Arushi wont let it happen...in the midst of a ceremony again their will be a high public Dirama πŸ˜†n i really want prats to turn her bac on him this time.πŸ˜• 

IF IFand a BIF IF... he tolerates a new girl in his life for Amma... a big no no should be the answer from P to K...πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

It is not confirmed, Gees ...knowing the PH's aversion for spending money and also the huge amount of backlash/hysteria the news created here...they prolly may shelve it ..and Pearl has herself said that there will be Kriya rift  , then Kriya will unite and their love will emerge stronger ...she did not mention any  'WOH'  
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

IF IFand a BIF IF... he tolerates a new girl in his life for Amma... a big no no should be the answer from P to K...πŸ˜ƒ

** very innocently** Maybe it will be the verything that will provoke Pratigya in fighting for her man !!
Filza. thumbnail

OMG 😲 Gees no! no other girl in this show.πŸ˜”  i don't even want to see her face forget about any ceremony!  that will ruin KriYa and the show forever... 

but if that does happen i agree P should not forgive K... 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
πŸ˜• on second thoughts tanths, i feel the girl will realise the depth of krishs feelings for prats n her failure to make place in his heart ..she may jus end up uniting them.After all krish has promised her saath janam!!! Bossji can u hear me πŸ˜†

Filzy dont worry na..sum spice has to be there in a relationship na, or else soulmates will turn into stalemates naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by gees - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

Most definitely not crying ...we get that from nainji ..I don't want her to be nainaji's daughter and cry or become professor's daughter and preach..I want her to be Krishna Singh Thakur's Wife and fight ..the way he fought  against his family, against her hatred , against her family's contempt and won their love and respect !!

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Exactly what i want from her!! 

But at the same time K should also be shown missing her at least... if he forgets her that easily then where is the love? was his love that weak that once she is out he won't even bother reflecting back on the incidents for her sake to see who is wrong who is right 
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• on second thoughts tanths, i feel the girl will realise the depth of krishs feelings for prats n her failure to make place in his heart ..she may jus end up uniting them.After all krish has promised her saathjanam!!! Bossji can u hear me πŸ˜†

gees, u r gonna get nicely from ur Boss... its saath+1 janams...hehehe...Mera, don't read this...😈