Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Abida0201

i feel that arushi, chandu n tunna may reunite krishna & pratigya!!!

Yes, Abida that is what we are feeling too...that this 3,  A-C-T  will have a role to play in uniting KP..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

I'm with the girlies Kulvi and Yemi...T and C should help reunite the lovebirds

Can P go to the Dhaba to eat ?? how will K react ??
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, Abida that is what we are feeling too...that this 3,  A-C-T  will have a role to play in uniting KP..

So acc to Sathya, A-C-T wil ACT to unite KRIYA... 😉
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

i dont want anyone to help krishna and pratigya in there reunion let them learn the hard lessons of life themselves i am sure there love will guide them 😃

If they were capable of learning , IR2..they would have learnt during the ongoing crisis ..this trial is only highlighting the fact that they are in sore need of guidance..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

So acc to Sathya, A-C-T wil ACT to unite KRIYA... 😉

I certainly hope so...but ekko condition ..there should not be too much of ACT ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Reserved

Abhi Tak ???
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Filzzy,

Tsk,Tsk ..such pessimism ...Han, Bacha..Union tho jaldi nahi hogi..they will drag and drag and  TBH ..I too want that ..but in the interim the focus should be on Krishna and Pratigya ONLY..cos this two have a lot of growing up to do..lot of adjustments to make..so I would like that space for them...hurried union will only lead to weak bonding !!

Krishna will not go into detective by himself...may a chance word , or his own conscience  or the ever present T n C will prod him into it ..U see till date T nC come and go..this is the only track where they are constantly present with K ..so m thinking that T n C will be the  Voice of reason ..

P need not do anything ...but she can  indirectly start the questioning process by K..or P may even start some  clever plot of her own ...she is capable of it ..

Tanthuuu ðŸ¤—     tab tak hamra kya hoga ye toh socho ðŸ˜­ yes! understanding lacks between them.. their relationship needs to grow 

i don't care whover unites them Arushi or T or C or whoever i just want them united that is enough ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ 

True Tanths! everyone is capable of plotting when it comes to your own self and when it concerns people you love but she is SP's ever sacrificing lady. Will they show her answering back Amma in her own way. I so wish it happens but it won't i know it 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Tanthuuu ðŸ¤—     tab tak hamra kya hoga ye toh socho ðŸ˜­ yes! understanding lacks between them.. their relationship needs to grow 

i don't care whover unites them Arushi or T or C or whoever i just want them united that is enough ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ 

True Tanths! everyone is capable of plotting when it comes to your own self and when it concerns people you love but she is SP's ever sacrificing lady. Will they show her answering back Amma in her own way. I so wish it happens but it won't i know it 

Lets chill eating the rabdi and chole bature 😆😆😆..

Not Pratigya, Pratigya is not the everyday sacrificing lady ...when she could stay mum while Amma was going on about the fish curry and sweetly point out that today is ashtami after the curry is served..she can do the same thing in magnified form ... plus she is capable of low cunning too as can be witnessed by the Baba trick ..
gees thumbnail
hey Tanths but is this true abt a new girl being brought in by amma into krishs life?? i hvent come accross dis news anywere Edited by gees - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

hey Tanths but is this true abt a new girl being brought in by amma into krishs life?? i hvent come accross dis news anywere

It was mentioned in an offhand way in SBS ...that Amma will bring in some girl for K to get married and few days back there was a thread that Pearl had posted on her wall saying that  Amrapalli dubey or Aastha choudry  may play this girl...There has been no solid confirmation official or otherwise ..