Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

zee will not give awards 2 iqbi forsure (Page 2)

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Joined: 09 December 2009
Posts: 2827

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by adipihu

she can d
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

[QUOTE=adipihu]u know everything then why are u writing. iqbal is a outstanding actor. but in sangini he is DUMB. then who will give the award. bcz the cvs are poor. the zero acting award will go to BINNY



Underlined, imho that should go to AG, but who cares? Instead writing such bulsh***  you should enjoy seeing AG the next days, perhasp you have to wait 2-3 years to see her again.
 
 
ROFL ROFL ROFL... Well said Mel !
why u are u getting angry? am i correct? that is why na. agar lead pair gowri is good actor means then why it is going off air?pihu is 2nd only. talented actress.then  why should additi  wait for 3 years yaar. . and iqbal also talented. so these people wont sit. got it dont worry.dont Cry cool babyWink take it easy. she dont know acting.Broken HeartDancingDancingshe can do DancingnoCry then we people are Broken Heart


Sorry for me AG doesnt know acting.She has always the same expressions.
And stop being so hypocritical. YOu were the one , who said tha Binny fans would drag AGs name in to begin a fight, but its YOU, who drags Binnys name in it! And please  dont comment on ATs about Binny if you only write the same bullshit!AngryAngryAngry  I am not wasting my time in going to ATs about AG and writing such bullsh***.
[/QUOTE
mel & all other binny fans plz don't respond to her posts as she just wants to make my post a battle field so that she get another chance to blame me againCry ignore her comment as long as sangini is on air just like me Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujajakrOrientalDancer

pink gurl Senior Member
pink gurl
pink gurl

Joined: 05 February 2007
Posts: 586

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

iqbal is a outstanding actor. but in sangini he is DUMB.

DUde!! have you honestly watched Rudra ??? cos if you had you would have never written this Shocked

MIK is in no need of these so -called awards which are politicised and are a far cry from being fair.He has the unending love and Dua's of his fans from world over Mashallah...this is the biggest feat !! and he knows and values this from his heart..this is the bestest thingSmile


Edited by pink gurl - 25 May 2011 at 7:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujamonaghoshjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Mona , sorry  for reacting to thos stupid comments, but that person is really a  hypocrite. I mean we got that ,that she finds Binny cant act, but she has not  to write that a thousand times. Imho AG cant act, but that i dont write a thousand times in ATs which are about AG!  And sheblames us for dragging AGs name in our post to begin a war, but she/he is the  one , who starts that!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujamonaghoshjakr

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Joined: 09 December 2009
Posts: 2827

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mona , sorry  for reacting to thos stupid comments, but that person is really a  hypocrite. I mean we got that ,that she finds Binny cant act, but she has not  to write that a thousand times. Imho AG cant act, but that i dont write a thousand times in ATs which are about AG!  And sheblames us for dragging AGs name in our post to begin a war, but she/he is the  one , who starts that!Angry
i completely agree dear but don't worry we all binny/sangini/iqbal/iqbi/raga lovers r their to communicate with u Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujajakrOrientalDancer

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 180

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Iqbal has tons of fans and the award is on how many votes the person gets. So if you keep voting he will have a better chance of winning. I  personally thinks he derseves an awards he did an outstanding job playing Rudra it was a difficult character for him because he has never portrayed a character complex  like Rudra. And if he doesnt win its okay he doesn't care to much about awards he cares about his fans love and duazz always being with him at all times.


Edited by Amrita0901 - 25 May 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujamonaghoshjakr

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
MIK doesn't beleive in Awardzzz but in Duazzz !!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neri_Ljyot_pujapink gurlmonaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 4635

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Whatever they may say getting an award is a special experience. In my opinion Iqbal; is little unlucky as far as awards are concerned. After kyph he did not win any major awards. His shiv in Karam was superb and deserved all the awards . But he left in between. In all the other show like cha and waris also he was superb in his role But how the show did not work . Now this Sangini. It was quite different and Rudra was a challenging role. See the initial episodes. What an act I think Nobody could have portrayed better than MIK>  In my opinion Sangini was not all a  the a bad show, I quite liked it  There are worse silly show running for more times > If zee and the producers would have wanted they could have given the show the necessary lift.All said done Kudos to mik for the excellent portrayal of Rudra. All my  our awards are for him. For me HE IS THE BEST I will surely watch all his shows. In fact I watch only his shows nothing else. Koi Aur Ankhon me samatha nahi I just get pleasure watching him and I enjoy it . After all we all want enjoyment at the end of the day,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujamonaghoshOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

Whatever they may say getting an award is a special experience. In my opinion Iqbal; is little unlucky as far as awards are concerned. After kyph he did not win any major awards. His shiv in Karam was superb and deserved all the awards . But he left in between. In all the other show like cha and waris also he was superb in his role But how the show did not work . Now this Sangini. It was quite different and Rudra was a challenging role. See the initial episodes. What an act I think Nobody could have portrayed better than MIK>  In my opinion Sangini was not all a  the a bad show, I quite liked it  There are worse silly show running for more times > If zee and the producers would have wanted they could have given the show the necessary lift.All said done Kudos to mik for the excellent portrayal of Rudra. All my  our awards are for him. For me HE IS THE BEST I will surely watch all his shows. In fact I watch only his shows nothing else. Koi Aur Ankhon me samatha nahi I just get pleasure watching him and I enjoy it . After all we all want enjoyment at the end of the day,
 
I also do watch just MIK's shows... About awards, I agree with you, no matter if he gets an award or not, we are all aware that MIK's talent is huge, and he's the BEST in the industry ! He's the charisma and the electrifying screen presence which make you shivering MashAllah!
I beleive that R is a good choice of MIK to come back, but may be the audience is not ready to accept R as a hero cause he's quiete different... it's quiete strange cause it's more easy to the audience to relate to someone like R, an next door type guy with his faults and qualities, than the others heros that we are used to see. In general, the audience like the angry-young man type... but MIK has already portrayed Angad, Shiv, and he doesn't like to make the same stuff! !!!
Sangini would have been a big hit if Zee and producers have beleived more in this show, they were blessed to have such cast and they've wasted the actors' talent with their crap ! Zee has a big responsability in this, that's why I can't forgive them for that !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujamonaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Please Read and Give feedback

2 3

Author: rafay199213   Replies: 17   Views: 1498

rafay199213 17 1498 23 August 2010 at 1:39am by rafay199213

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index