Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

please not teasing her new look

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH

son-day Newbie
son-day
son-day

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you 
sanykhan Groupbie
sanykhan
sanykhan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
u r r8 ...eeveryone has gone mad ...behaving like a child ...koi topic nhi mila tou sb piya k luk k peeche pr gai hain...new luk is very nice ...
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
No worries sweety. hypocrasy goes hand in hand with IF, one day its on Abhays Jacket, one day Piyas outfit, main charcaters are always the ones under the critic eyes while others easily pass by and gets overratedly a 'perfection' image illogicaly.  Enjoy the show and the gorgeous face as she is, dont bother abt repetitive posts with same ppl discussing something unneccassrly.She is fine and gorgeous and even if we say the clothes are not well, the great bodylanguage is rocking.
And if you are extra sensitive a suggestion is to not visit this forum much. the few active ppl here with a mind alike wont be in your favour nd only spoil the show for you. trust me i know. sensibility is not really memebers speciality here.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 May 2011 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

now-dayTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

now-day Newbie
now-day
now-day

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
yes i agree with you 
now-day Newbie
now-day
now-day

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

No worries sweety. hypocrasy goes hand in hand with IF, one day its on Abhays Jacket, one day Piyas outfit, main charcaters are always the ones under the critic eyes while others easily pass by and gets overratedly a 'perfection' image illogicaly.  Enjoy the show and the gorgeous face as she is, dont bother abt repetitive posts with same ppl discussing something unneccassrly.She is fine and gorgeous and even if we say the clothes are not well, the great bodylanguage is rocking.
And if you are extra sensitive a suggestion is to not visit this forum much. the few active ppl here with a mind alike wont be in your favour nd only spoil the show for you. trust me i know. sensibility is not really memebers speciality here.

well thank you so much for your concern ,i am glad some one on this forum is with me
thank you once again

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Guys this is open forum and we can discuss anything here But with polite words. So if anyone to dis cuss this then i dont feel there is something wrong. And if u dont like that den just ignore it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-ilove99EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..romaila

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys this is open forum and we can discuss anything here But with polite words. So if anyone to dis cuss this then i dont feel there is something wrong. And if u dont like that den just ignore it.
Hugso true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index