Bittoo and Bhagwan Patel (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

girirajkabra

girirajkabra

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hey guyz you all should write your names with ur comments... as we dnt know who you are and from which part of india you are writing to us... you can also fllow me on twitter or facebook...regards..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_smilzsoapy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bittoo and Bhagwan Patel (Page 2)" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_smilz

Groupbie

angel_smilz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Mr.Giriraj Kabra you are a very good actor the television field is in good hands with future on the hands of budding actors as talented like youClap The story of last week Bittoo's shoe business was one of the funniest one of the best I enjoyedClap The story was around the 3 best families of Ram bharose society the gujrati and punjabi Mehta famiies and Bhagwan Patel family the best characters of the show are in these 3 families Clap Regards to you Giriraj keep up the goodworks Clap

Bittoo, Sejal, their familes< the Mehtas>and Bhagwan Patel Clap

angel_smilz

Groupbie

angel_smilz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
My name is Smita can I know your twitter or facbook link? I would like to follow you Giriraj 

soapy

Groupbie

soapy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
are you in facebook or twiter? 

soapy

Groupbie

soapy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i am from rajkot 

soapy

Groupbie

soapy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i love the show this week to is great entertainer Clap

girirajkabra

girirajkabra

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
guyz i need ur coments on the last week episodes how do u like the chemistry between me and sejal... how was the episodes

angel_smilz

Groupbie

angel_smilz

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
We liked last week very much fellow member soapy started one thread for last week episodes which was one of the amazing weeks of the show Sejal and Bittoo were brilant their love is true khatta meetha love which Bittoo realizedClap Giriraj and Sanjeeda you two acted Clap This week was test of love the best of Bittoo and Sejal week ClapMonday to Friday the week was  Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.