India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Krishna how could u do this??? (Page 3)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Haan haan, Humho sabko Aashirwaad denge, Chalo sab line mein aa jao..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tumho bhi yaar.. Na jaane kahe tensionaye pade ho.. Beta Chinta na karbo..
Ok GurumaROFL...jaise aap bataye...ayeee shaktia guruma ayi hain ashirwaad le loROFLSajjan styleLOL
haan haan bhej do.. uu bayil buddhi ko humre aashirwaad ki bahut zaroorat hai
gurumaa apna ashirwatt humao bhi dedio hum ka bhi to jarorat hai naWinkLOLLOL
Guruma jindabad...jara election ke baare me kucho bata do,..ab aap hi batao kaa karien is krishna bau ka...ss styleROFL
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

chilll and relaxxx bacha cool down what these people r showing is all reality life can not b hunky dory all the time one has to face these difficulties to make relationships more stronger Smileexpect the worst that k will theow prats out of tn and may b in anger he will give his approval for second marriage also but when he will realidse his mistake then u guys will see what k is all about he will win her trust and love forsure just think about kriyas reunion
btw amit how ur exams going
Nazi dear.A BIG FAT NO from me, if my hubby in whatever mood do this, am out from his life evr... May be its just me and my POV...
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Blame it on the BC and moldy achar she served him. The toxicity has reached his brain.  TRPs will skyrocket the day Krishna destroys the Niwas or walks out of it for good. SS will give Takurain a prasadi for driving his ladla out of his home that she'd wish she had never even had the thought of wanting to be rid of Prats.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index