Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

the girls' new looks (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I feel this issue of Pia and her clothes is being given wayy too much importance. Dressing style and clothing preferences are extremely subjective to one's personal taste. So it's natural for some people to like Pia's new look and for some to not. It's a matter of opinion. I don't see the need to get so touchy. The TM is again and again saying that she just does not like the new style because it doesn't suit the girl-next-door Pia. I don't understand how that makes her 'against' Pia as a character. Peace out, people! This matter isn't that big a deal!

Thank you SO much! Big smile x

Anytime! Big smile Everyone is entitled to an opinion which must be respected Approve

@Kritzy: Yep! Me also like her look in the promo! I hope she's shown like that more often Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I kinda agree with u
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

enchanted.

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post...I kindda agree...

For me Piya's look doesn't seem too changed! I mean the girl did have curly hair at beginning, she wore good clothes - skirts, dresses! The main difference she finally has some jeans! ROFL and no scarf! D'ohHer behavior is changed due to lifestyle change but I wasn't impressed. I loved Misha, the hat complimented the character very well. Panchi's look was a bit overdone but I am happy to see her in girly clothes than her long kurtis.

enchanted.

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

Thanks for the post...I kindda agree...

For me Piya's look doesn't seem too changed! I mean the girl did have curly hair at beginning, she wore good clothes - skirts, dresses! The main difference she finally has some jeans! ROFL and no scarf! D'ohHer behavior is changed due to lifestyle change but I wasn't impressed. I loved Misha, the hat complimented the character very well. Panchi's look was a bit overdone but I am happy to see her in girly clothes than her long kurtis.

agreed completely! LOVE MISHA Heart
sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I hope she goes through the jungle and her memory comes back !!... Waiting for that day when Abhay & Piya will come together!! Embarrassed

enchanted.

style-ayaz1 Newbie
style-ayaz1
style-ayaz1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i like piya look it is nice ,i hope she is gets more better with passage of time 
shabanastar Senior Member
shabanastar
shabanastar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
me 2 i dont like the new piya she likes now like T and i dont like barbie dolls

Edited by shabanastar - 25 May 2011 at 10:54am

enchanted.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index