the girls' new looks - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I feel this issue of Pia and her clothes is being given wayy too much importance. Dressing style and clothing preferences are extremely subjective to one's personal taste. So it's natural for some people to like Pia's new look and for some to not. It's a matter of opinion. I don't see the need to get so touchy. The TM is again and again saying that she just does not like the new style because it doesn't suit the girl-next-door Pia. I don't understand how that makes her 'against' Pia as a character. Peace out, people! This matter isn't that big a deal!
ya i luv piya luk in promo but in episode it was not tht gud
I liked Piya's look in the promo.But i was disappointed with the whole styling in the episodes.
And its not just about her clothes.She doesn't seem like our old Piya .Like Neethz(Chill_Out) said...something is seriously missing from her.Even i'm finding it difficult to connect with her
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I feel this issue of Pia and her clothes is being given wayy too much importance. Dressing style and clothing preferences are extremely subjective to one's personal taste. So it's natural for some people to like Pia's new look and for some to not. It's a matter of opinion. I don't see the need to get so touchy. The TM is again and again saying that she just does not like the new style because it doesn't suit the girl-next-door Pia. I don't understand how that makes her 'against' Pia as a character. Peace out, people! This matter isn't that big a deal!

Thank you SO much! πŸ˜ƒ x
Originally posted by enchanted.

Thank you SO much! πŸ˜ƒ x

Anytime! πŸ˜ƒ Everyone is entitled to an opinion which must be respected

@Kritzy: Yep! Me also like her look in the promo! I hope she's shown like that more often πŸ˜›
Originally posted by chakku

@red...r u a mindreader or wat??? 😲😲 even i was thinking exactly d same dat after meeting abhay she will be back to normalπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@blue: thats the word...i hope she gets "normal" 🀣

Thanks for the post...I kindda agree...

For me Piya's look doesn't seem too changed! I mean the girl did have curly hair at beginning, she wore good clothes - skirts, dresses! The main difference she finally has some jeans! 🀣 and no scarf! Her behavior is changed due to lifestyle change but I wasn't impressed. I loved Misha, the hat complimented the character very well. Panchi's look was a bit overdone but I am happy to see her in girly clothes than her long kurtis.

Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

Thanks for the post...I kindda agree...

For me Piya's look doesn't seem too changed! I mean the girl did have curly hair at beginning, she wore good clothes - skirts, dresses! The main difference she finally has some jeans! 🀣 and no scarf! Her behavior is changed due to lifestyle change but I wasn't impressed. I loved Misha, the hat complimented the character very well. Panchi's look was a bit overdone but I am happy to see her in girly clothes than her long kurtis.

agreed completely! LOVE MISHA β€οΈ
I hope she goes through the jungle and her memory comes back !!... Waiting for that day when Abhay & Piya will come together!! πŸ˜³
i like piya look it is nice ,i hope she is gets more better with passage of time