Sasural Simar Ka

Character sketch of Prem !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
So as we know that Prem's entry is expected at anytime we should try to discover his character sketch and how we want him to be in ssk?Tongue Ideas are needed so please contribute for our hero prem ( shoaib)Embarrassed or I shud better say simar's hero of real lifeLOL  in SSK. I hope he has a character sketch of SRKLOL in SSK as simar would be the most happiest person then Big smileWinkbt want to know others POV also so do comment...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joisemakaladla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character sketch of Prem !!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I would love him to be a fun loving guy, yet at the same time caring and respectful to everybody around him. How about like SRK from DDLJDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joiserockyman09

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

I would love him to be a fun loving guy, yet at the same time caring and respectful to everybody around him. How about like SRK from DDLJDay Dreaming
yes that would be great if prem resembles raj of ddljSmile. How if he resembles prem of hum aapke hain kaunTongue or  prem of vivah?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joise

makaladla

Groupbie

makaladla

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
he shud go with his name premLOL and hv shades of salman or shahid from vivah or hahkSmile

joise

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Wish to see Prem as Most Caring...understanding...romantic...fun loving and the best person for Simar..excited and waiting to watch prem-simar scenes..Big smile

joise

A-HELPING-HAND

Groupbie

A-HELPING-HAND

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I wish that prem should not resemble any of the actors and should have his unique identity 

joise

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
like shahid in vivah...he should be lovy dovy hubby... i luvd shoaib in is previous show he portrayd karan role so wel ..im sure he gne do justice as prem .cant wait

joise

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I think he shd be responsible little naughty romantic and a loving husband. And also taking care and loving all.

joise

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.