Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD (Page 10)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 8028

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

mony di HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

how are you?Hug

are you taking care of urself Embarrassed

missing you alots Cry

love youHug
Hi sweety HugHugHug
how are you and your studies?
i miss you guys so much.
I am taking care of mysef now but its been really busy.
I know the show ended..what a horrible end Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaSidda8yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10904

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by yoga23priya

mony di Hug

how are you?Hug

are you taking care of urself Embarrassed

missing you alots Cry

love youHug
Hi sweety HugHugHug
how are you and your studies?
i miss you guys so much.
I am taking care of mysef now but its been really busy.
I know the show ended..what a horrible end Angry 

i am fine diHug

finally my studies are COMPLETED D'oh

yes di all thanks to stupid RKR and Imagine head Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaSidda8

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 8028

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by yoga23priya

mony di Hug

how are you?Hug

are you taking care of urself Embarrassed

missing you alots Cry

love youHug
Hi sweety HugHugHug
how are you and your studies?
i miss you guys so much.
I am taking care of mysef now but its been really busy.
I know the show ended..what a horrible end Angry 

i am fine diHug

finally my studies are COMPLETED D'oh

yes di all thanks to stupid RKR and Imagine head Angry
 
So you are done with studies...good for you sweety. Now its time to enjoy.
All the best with your future plans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaSidda8yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10599

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Dii!!Hug

Hw r u??

Lovely idea dii !! Clap

I am keeping it short!!Ouch

Exms & guests r keeping me busy...AngryCry

Good-
There are many good...their first trip & fall..naino ki mat maniyo sequence..& maula mere sequence...all were so heavenly...Day Dreaming

Bad-
Night with Ranvijay episode...& Terrace scene..where Avdesh didn't trust Arpi..Cry

Ugly-
One episode where Pappu was alone with Arpi in room..& was dying to touch her..Dead
& BJ imagining Avi shirtless..& etc etc dat she thought...Angry Dead
 
Hi Jessie,Hug
 
How is the exams going? don't forget to let me know when you get your results.Smile
 
You and I agree on the Ugly.Thumbs UpClap
 
I still can't believe it's over!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10599

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

HI Dreamy Dear.
Hi meri pyari pyari CBBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,NanduBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink, PriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,PrasuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,Laxmi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hiii My sweetheart Vista DarlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HugHugHugHugHug
you guys can't imagine how much I miss all of youCry but life has become very busy.
anyways let me come to the topc.
 
Good: Avi, Avi, Avi and everything about him ( except  him in bhiansbuddhi mode). Avita and the Gang
Bad: Ranvijay
 
Ugly: hmmm where should i start
Well no Avita SR. CV's mad Bhiyaji took akhand brahmcharya pratigya and they made sure that he stick to itUnhappy
Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhiAngry i think he was born with a pea brain and with time his handsome body developed really really wellBig smileEmbarrassed but brain remaind the same...Pea Size.
Bhaoji and her lust...well we all know so i don't want to waste time.
Lal Sigh.. bhiyaji was created to kill LS, he was the reason why ( we know it was BJ's chal but fBhaiyaji never get to know that)  the famous brahmacharya Pratigya.
 
 End was really horrible...I am speechlessAngryOuch
Finally how can we forget that first SRWacko
 
 
Hi MonyyyHugHug
 
wow its so good to see you here after so long! I hope your all better now?Smile
 
your words Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhi made me laugh but that is the realistic view and that's the way he was. Though in his defence, he just put his trust in the wrong persons. For all his gundagiri ways, he was actually innocent when it came to knowing who to trust and who not to.Ouch
 
But that ending was too shocker, just coz it was unexpected!...it would have made more sense if he had died under the bullet...I better stop, my jaw has started aching again...all the grinding and gnashing I've been doing since that last episode!OuchLOL
 
take care and hope to see more of you.

Dreamy
 
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworldBenNevisSidda8Vistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 6511

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

HI Dreamy Dear.
Hi meri pyari pyari CBBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,NanduBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink, PriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,PrasuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,Laxmi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hiii My sweetheart Vista DarlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HugHugHugHugHug
you guys can't imagine how much I miss all of youCry but life has become very busy.
anyways let me come to the topc.
 
Good: Avi, Avi, Avi and everything about him ( except  him in bhiansbuddhi mode). Avita and the Gang
Bad: Ranvijay
 
Ugly: hmmm where should i start
Well no Avita SR. CV's mad Bhiyaji took akhand brahmcharya pratigya and they made sure that he stick to itUnhappy
Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhiAngry i think he was born with a pea brain and with time his handsome body developed really really wellBig smileEmbarrassed but brain remaind the same...Pea Size.
Bhaoji and her lust...well we all know so i don't want to waste time.
Lal Sigh.. bhiyaji was created to kill LS, he was the reason why ( we know it was BJ's chal but fBhaiyaji never get to know that)  the famous brahmacharya Pratigya.
 
 End was really horrible...I am speechlessAngryOuch
Finally how can we forget that first SRWacko
 
 
 Oh My Dearest Heart...Humare Dil ki Sartaaj,(WinkROFL) Jaanejigar, Jaaneman...Mony...HugHeart...kahan chali gayeen thee aap?...So great to see you backBig smile
 
 
Hope you are taking real good care of yourself Smile
 
As for Bhayyaji, boy...I sure am glad that only the brain was pea sized...ROFL
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 10599

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by MonyP

HI Dreamy Dear.
Hi meri pyari pyari CBBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,NanduBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink, PriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,PrasuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,Laxmi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hiii My sweetheart Vista DarlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HugHugHugHugHug
you guys can't imagine how much I miss all of youCry but life has become very busy.
anyways let me come to the topc.
 
Good: Avi, Avi, Avi and everything about him ( except  him in bhiansbuddhi mode). Avita and the Gang
Bad: Ranvijay
 
Ugly: hmmm where should i start
Well no Avita SR. CV's mad Bhiyaji took akhand brahmcharya pratigya and they made sure that he stick to itUnhappy
Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhiAngry i think he was born with a pea brain and with time his handsome body developed really really wellBig smileEmbarrassed but brain remaind the same...Pea Size.
Bhaoji and her lust...well we all know so i don't want to waste time.
Lal Sigh.. bhiyaji was created to kill LS, he was the reason why ( we know it was BJ's chal but fBhaiyaji never get to know that)  the famous brahmacharya Pratigya.
 
 End was really horrible...I am speechlessAngryOuch
Finally how can we forget that first SRWacko
 
 
 Oh My Dearest Heart...Humare Dil ki Sartaaj,(WinkROFL) Jaanejigar, Jaaneman...Mony...HugHeart...kahan chali gayeen thee aap?...So great to see you backBig smile
 
 
Hope you are taking real good care of yourself Smile
 
As for Bhayyaji, boy...I sure am glad that only the brain was pea sized...ROFL
 
 
 
A-hem, a-hem...V, what do you mean @ red..??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
 
ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworldBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 8028

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by MonyP

HI Dreamy Dear.
Hi meri pyari pyari CBBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,NanduBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink, PriyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,PrasuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,AshuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,Laxmi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hiii My sweetheart Vista DarlingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
HugHugHugHugHug
you guys can't imagine how much I miss all of youCry but life has become very busy.
anyways let me come to the topc.
 
Good: Avi, Avi, Avi and everything about him ( except  him in bhiansbuddhi mode). Avita and the Gang
Bad: Ranvijay
 
Ugly: hmmm where should i start
Well no Avita SR. CV's mad Bhiyaji took akhand brahmcharya pratigya and they made sure that he stick to itUnhappy
Bhiyaji was truly a gem but he lived and died as bhainsbhuddhiAngry i think he was born with a pea brain and with time his handsome body developed really really wellBig smileEmbarrassed but brain remaind the same...Pea Size.
Bhaoji and her lust...well we all know so i don't want to waste time.
Lal Sigh.. bhiyaji was created to kill LS, he was the reason why ( we know it was BJ's chal but fBhaiyaji never get to know that)  the famous brahmacharya Pratigya.
 
 End was really horrible...I am speechlessAngryOuch
Finally how can we forget that first SRWacko
 
 
 Oh My Dearest Heart...Humare Dil ki Sartaaj,(WinkROFL) Jaanejigar, Jaaneman...Mony...HugHeart...kahan chali gayeen thee aap?...So great to see you backBig smile
 
 
Hope you are taking real good care of yourself Smile
 
As for Bhayyaji, boy...I sure am glad that only the brain was pea sized...ROFL
 
 
 
@Bold- Congratulations to bhiyajiWinkROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index