Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The good, the bad and the Ugly: A tribute to GKD

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

With GKD coming to an end, I had the yearn to end it as how I started here. I had started this last week but after designing it I lost the whole lot.OuchOuch...now too busy, so it is simple and straight forward

I want us all to post something good, something bad and downright ugly about the show we spent the last 8 months watching. Mention an episode to demonstrate this, you can post it if you want. 

This will be our tribute to the show and it's stars. If you want, you can mention the actors as well, what you liked or did not like about their acting.

I'll start:

Good:

The episode where Avdesh gets drunk and pushes Arpita away. I loved the scene that followed, where they had a tussle over her foot. He was adorably drunk (yes, not so adorable if it was real life). This episode represented the crossover to the initmacy they had lacked after their marriage because in essence they were strangers. Also, the tussle over her foot was quite symbolic - Avdesh gave up twice but then firmly took over, it was showing to us and her that he is always indulgent with her but when it becomes necessary he would take over!

Bad:

When Arpita was in jail. It was too painful to see her being tortured. I knew GKD was different from other shows, but this really bought home just how different it was! TB was wonderful in these episodes, she was the most realistic wife suffering so her husband wouldn't.Day Dreaming

Ugly:

Bhootni dreaming about getting naked with Avdesh! Uggg, how horrible that was but made a terrible sense, considering her cloistered life and existence. I always thought the actress, NB is a brillant actor. She really breathed life into this character that at times I did have sympathy for her and her wretched life.

Ok everyone, now it's your turn. This is our tribute so get cracking! I know we are unhappy but let's fill this thread and keep it going, so GKD remains alive for all of us as long as we can keep it up.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

elle22banhi2011gnitika--Lalz--coolguy3chistajoliefille-sia-_nandiniswamini5BenNevisstarasdftalkie14fuzzyfaceVistaaEAREYEjes_jadedannoSidda8UmIbrahimxxAqeelahxxPristineSoulyoga23priyaRoshni.chatterboxjnawaz

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I hope everyone joins in and posts their good, bad and ugly. Let's the end the show with our own version of thanks.

Will be back later to see how it's going ...Big smileWink

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 25 May 2011 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisyoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
oh wow this title is of a very favourite movie of mine the good the bad and the ugly and i recall those words  if u want to shoot shoot dont talk its from tht movie

tribute what to say

let me repost in a min

chistaBenNevisyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Dreamy di Hug

Awesome Post Clap Star Clap Star Clap

will answer soon Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 25 May 2011 at 10:30am

chistaBenNevisDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
wow wow  wonderful topic ferdousClap

will back soon with my commentWink

BenNevisDreamygal301yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

oh wow this title is of a very favourite movie of mine the good the bad and the ugly and i recall those words  if u want to shoot shoot dont talk its from tht movie

tribute what to say

let me repost in a min

Now that you mention it...LOLLOL...I had this vision of you walking in the middle of the town and shooting bhootni!!

Will look for your response.

Remember the help you gave me last week? it was for this, then I lose the whole thing and this week being mad I though I won't get the chance...Unhappy
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
haha i wud hv shot bhootni ages ago if she was not important to the story

now i m absent minded here
what did i help u with Confused

BenNevisDreamygal301yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy
Good Topic

GKD forced me to write  and Avdesh & Arpita's character inspired me to write
All these while i had many thoughts in my mind but never penned it down.

They created magic on the screen

The scene which you r talking about... the first fight they have  after their marriage and scene when he is putting bandage on leg is awesome .I have must have watched that "N" number of time and still do.awesome scene.

The scene the bullet firing on Rv.The way he takes care of Arpita (in the Haveli) like a small kid wow secene

The Jail scene when he seeing his wife being tortured ...it touched my heart.

The terrace scene their last fight the whole episode was good.Especially when Avdesh confronts her about her night with Rv and when she agrees... theer is BG music playing of DOR "RiSTE BHAROSE CHAHAT YAKIN IN KO EK DIN DHALNA  HE HAI". The song keeps hitting my mind.

So many secnes...

Cannot write getting EmotionalCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisVistaaDreamygal301PristineSoul-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index