~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
hellooo everyoneee

@nidhi: lmaoo man i have no idea... i think i had enough of the torture for two years watching crying gunjan. lol i saw one of the SBS segment where she was crying again and i was like great same old stuff .. and its same as Geet (and i mean EXACTLY same) .. rich guy and bhashan dene waali girl ...working in office 😆 could they have tried just a little bit to be different ROFL. neway naww i dont watch it to really know what kind of show it is to really pass a full judgement on it..all i know is what my friends told me or showed me here and there...i think PD and Shagz watch that show so they may know about it ...

If you have any questions about BALH, BV, or BW.. i can answer those 😆 as those are the only shows i get time to watch 😆
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
hey gagan ...wassup? hows job n col? ...i was just asking may b i can give try if its worth...but 😆😆...i never saw geet so idk...i wach BALH :D ...bv ka reading  wu...what is bw?
Nidhiii BW is Bhagonwaali!!!!!  my close friend is the creative of that show as well..i started watching it for her but then i started liking it myself 😆

and BV man yaa i should read it too .. its DRAGGINGGG soo much!!!

Nidhi any news on that Rajat Mugdha show? man how long will we have to wait ...

i dont like zee tv shows pehle se dunno y ...m watching show on somnath though ...thats diff than daily shows hehe

i hv no idea abt rajat mugdha show :(...i knw we r waiting for it kab seee :((

i m reading bv updates frm last 2 yrs hehe
i use to lovee Zee shows!!!
Omg Sindoor, Piya Ka ghar,  Gharana, Reth, Saat phere etcc...

but man they suck now compared to those...
and I love Sushant and Ankita.. i honestly do but jesus PR is soo boring... i could not even watch it for them..

but BW was nice.. the actors arent the main stream type but they look good the story is simple and nice!

but yaa i loved Zee but these days i dont so much
i think i am going to have to ask one of my friends to get some news on that show.. i really want to know!!!
it said it was a romantic thriller ROFL
i suddenly find PR intrsting ... i like this Manav ... but Archana annoys me like anything .. So many years gone and she still is the same ...uuurghghhh
@Preeti: The leap is great these days in PR. Manav's character has changed for the better but Archana will remain the "doormat" for life!

@Gagan: How are you yaar? Kitna time ho gaya..
Im really enjoying BALH.. bas I find Ram's and Priya's sibling ki love story very annoying.. feels like there's another MJHT show in the main show!

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

i use to lovee Zee shows!!!
Omg Sindoor, Piya Ka ghar,  Gharana,

omg i used to watch these shows n they were gd...nowadays these types of shows rnt cuming :|

i miss gharana a lot :(

which was the show used to come before sindoor? ...sindoor used to air 7:30...at 7 one show used to come...iused to watch but 4got name

hv u seen lavanya? i used to like that show too
Raj
srsly ... can she have a life??? For a change i say Manav is being Practical n Real .. and this female is still the same*yawns*

Nids
i too watched all that ... and did ppl watch Amanat?