Chat Clubs

   

~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51908

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sano
i dont watch Navya ... infact i dont watch SP much ... its just 2 shows i catch on SP and that too on and off and thats Gulaal and Saathiya of which i watch Saathiya for Badi kakdiLOL She is Fun to watch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005

Posts: 128409

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Sano
i dont watch Navya ... infact i dont watch SP much ... its just 2 shows i catch on SP and that too on and off and thats Gulaal and Saathiya of which i watch Saathiya for Badi kakdiLOL She is Fun to watch
'
saathiya show suck big time. DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadi've stopped watching navya long time back.. serials aur usmein romance.SleepyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51908

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
saathiya is boring if u watch it from Gopi's POV...watch Kakdi scenes and u'll ROFL

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005

Posts: 128409

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

saathiya is boring if u watch it from Gopi's POV...watch Kakdi scenes and u'll ROFL
 
 
Wacko bakwaas show ufff..

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51908

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i know ... but its funny and as it is i watch it on and off and i also started D3 again on and off. I dont reach home at this time so cant helpLOL

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005

Posts: 128409

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

i know ... but its funny and as it is i watch it on and off and i also started D3 again on and off. I dont reach home at this time so cant helpLOL
woh show itna famous hroaha hai.. maine dekha hi nahi kabhi..

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005

Posts: 51908

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
its a teek thaak show ... not too good and not too bad either. Time Pass ke liye achcha hai ... so u can watch ... but has love story too .. but with college n students interaction n masti ka element

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Joined: 10 April 2005

Posts: 128409

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

its a teek thaak show ... not too good and not too bad either. Time Pass ke liye achcha hai ... so u can watch ... but has love story too .. but with college n students interaction n masti ka element
 
love story bhi hai? dil nahi karta :|LOLLOL aaj kal shows hi khatam hogaye hain. Geek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~*Koffee With TV # 10*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Gaganjot- 1197 37985 05 November 2010 at 1:06am
By minchi
~*Koffee With TV # 9*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Gaganjot- 1199 21684 16 April 2010 at 12:10pm
By howzzat
~*Koffee With TV # 8 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Mehvish.Aditya 1205 21309 08 December 2008 at 10:21am
By -Priya-
~*Koffee With TV # 7 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Gaganjot- 1196 17385 14 November 2008 at 10:26am
By -Gaganjot-
~*Koffee With TV # 6 - Come Join In*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Richa1234 1194 18010 19 October 2008 at 7:14am
By surakshita

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.