Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 17)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sujal was killed ... PLASTIC SURGERY ke NAAM PE BAHUT BADA PAAP KIYA ,... got gurry into picture and i better not say anything abt him.

Character like Sujal was Buttchered like anything n i stiill Curse Ekta for thatLOL And then we did everything to just make sure KTH flops and RK hits it back. He did LRL and we did that which shayad hi koi karta ...


Raj
tho u accept aise log real life mein hote hai right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Sujal was killed ... PLASTIC SURGERY ke NAAM PE BAHUT BADA PAAP KIYA ,... got gurry into picture and i better not say anything abt him.

Character like Sujal was Buttchered like anything n i stiill Curse Ekta for thatLOL And then we did everything to just make sure KTH flops and RK hits it back. He did LRL and we did that which shayad hi koi karta ...


Raj
tho u accept aise log real life mein hote hai right?
 
oh yea.. your crush named sujal got C r u s h e d in the show. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 15449

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Haan, Preeti.. lekin real life mein such people are left alone all their life. They put other people's priorities ahead of them. They are always there for their family and friends.. lekin jab unko kisi ki zaroorat hoti hai to koi nahin hota.. i guess thats what Kekta is trying to show here..

waise Kasam se mein bhi he didnt marry for the same reason, Jigyaasa ke wajah se right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@Sano
haye haye ... ekdum sahi kaha re


@Raj
Yes absolutely and thats what we trying to tell ppl there who feel aisa nahii hota hai.

KS mein he didnt get married bcoz he had this crush on Bani's Mom and apart from that he being millionaire he thought no ladki would marry him for HIM as a person but wud marry him for PAISA

Jigyasa was  a Hidden SachchiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

@Sano
haye haye ... ekdum sahi kaha re


@Raj
Yes absolutely and thats what we trying to tell ppl there who feel aisa nahii hota hai.

KS mein he didnt get married bcoz he had this crush on Bani's Mom and apart from that he being millionaire he thought no ladki would marry him for HIM as a person but wud marry him for PAISA

Jigyasa was  a Hidden SachchiLOL
 
mujhe toh lagta hai, a person should be selfish in somematters. It's not good to ruin your life for others.
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
True Sano
you shud not always be Miss Goody Goody ... life bcomes quiet boring then. Unless we have negative things in life we wont realise the importance of positive things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 129002

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

True Sano
you shud not always be Miss Goody Goody ... life bcomes quiet boring then. Unless we have negative things in life we wont realise the importance of positive things
 
true.. or else ppl uses you for their own advantage. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticNights

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Joined: 01 June 2005
Posts: 51499

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
woh sab teek hai what is the raaz behind that Sig?LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Koffee With TV # 10*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1147   Views: 57368

-Gaganjot- 1147 57368 05 November 2010 at 1:06am by minchi
~*Koffee With TV # 9*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1101   Views: 34277

-Gaganjot- 1101 34277 16 April 2010 at 12:10pm by howzzat
~*Koffee With TV # 8 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: Mehvish.Aditya   Replies: 1117   Views: 30759

Mehvish.Aditya 1117 30759 08 December 2008 at 10:20am by -Priya-
~*Koffee With TV # 7 - Come Join Us*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1095   Views: 28476

-Gaganjot- 1095 28476 14 November 2008 at 10:26am by -Gaganjot-
~*Koffee With TV # 6 - Come Join In*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Richa1234   Replies: 1096   Views: 28542

Richa1234 1096 28542 05 October 2008 at 9:03am by preethi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index