Page 146 of 151

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Originally posted by -Imu.M-

Don't get cheeky, I didn't say I want the cake now. I'll eat for it breaking my fast, init. Embarrassed

Shocked don't be selfish, sharing is caring. Nobody ever told you that? hmpph.

I am good, you tell? - Yeah its been a year, I went off of I-F for year, just recently come back, to be honest don't know why LOL

Dont be cheeky?? no, Who's even being trying too... hahaha... you bet. ROFL share is care... np, I'm greedy in this matteer...LOL

I'm fine, havent seen you around lately, to be honest never thought to see you again.. but life is too big to imagine stuff nahi?LOL

never thought to see me again? Well, does that mean you missed me? Embarrassed, haha honestly speaking, I never thought anyone ever would after I am gone. And well, I only came back few weeks back, I make an appearance every now and then, post one or two topic and am gone an all after that.

Fine! Be Greedy. I hope you choke on your food! Hmpp LOL, only joking, but I do hope you eat so much of that cake, that you get fed up off of cake afterwards. Ye I can be cursy like those Indian soap womens. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Koffee With TV # 15*~ (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

[

Dont be cheeky?? no, Who's even being trying too... hahaha... you bet. ROFL share is care... np, I'm greedy in this matteer...LOL

I'm fine, havent seen you around lately, to be honest never thought to see you again.. but life is too big to imagine stuff nahi?LOL

never thought to see me again? Well, does that mean you missed me? Embarrassed, haha honestly speaking, I never thought anyone ever would after I am gone. And well, I only came back few weeks back, I make an appearance every now and then, post one or two topic and am gone an all after that.

Fine! Be Greedy. I hope you choke on your food! Hmpp LOL, only joking, but I do hope you eat so much of that cake, that you get fed up off of cake afterwards. Ye I can be cursy like those Indian soap womens. ROFL
[/QUOTE]

missed you.. lemme think... arre if i will say yes.. tumhe kuch aur lagega and if i;ll say no, tumhe bura laggea.. so keep me out of this missing session LOLLOLLOLLOL oh okay. IF is an addiction, isse bachna mushkl hi nahi na mumkin hai LOL

Hai Allahh.. badi buri bat hai.. ROFL I m not fond of cakes.. LOL  are you cursing me.. fine? ki farak painda haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

missed you.. lemme think... arre if i will say yes.. tumhe kuch aur lagega and if i;ll say no, tumhe bura laggea.. so keep me out of this missing session LOL oh okay. IF is an addiction, isse bachna mushkl hi nahi na mumkin hai LOL

Hai Allahh.. badi buri bat hai.. ROFL I m not fond of cakes.. LOL  are you cursing me.. fine? ki farak painda haiLOL

Whatever else will i think if you say yes? and ahaha not really, like I said. I didnt expect anyone to Tongue
And well, I stayed away for a year, not bad for resisting addiction eh? Big smile

And ye, I am. And we'll see if it makes a difference or not. What you doing for your birthday anyway?

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

missed you.. lemme think... arre if i will say yes.. tumhe kuch aur lagega and if i;ll say no, tumhe bura laggea.. so keep me out of this missing session LOL oh okay. IF is an addiction, isse bachna mushkl hi nahi na mumkin hai LOL

Whatever else will i think if you say yes? and ahaha not really, like I said. I didnt expect anyone to Tongue
And well, I stayed away for a year, not bad for resisting addiction eh? Big smile

And ye, I am. And we'll see if it makes a difference or not. What you doing for your birthday anyway?
Okies as you say soo...

LOL, then how cum youre back now lol...

I'm now fasting.. bdays are like any pther day for me.. so not doing anything specialLOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Imran???
HAWWWShocked where had you been?

Good to see u back ... and SANO I NEED PARTY

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-