Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post😊.
It would only be beautiful and meaningful if Piyas presence broke the ice curse. i hope the creatives wont underdo the scene. It should really be constructed and shown proparly.

There is most probably a connection between Mathali and Piya. I am surprised they havnt shown characters curious abt it yet.
usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Guyz I feel strongly dat superior of vampire world will be none other than Piya's Mom ...Cv's will show this later I bet...dats why piya is so powerful...just to keep her away from vampire world and after knowing dat  Mr. dobriya is against vampire piya's mom kept her daughter away from dobriyal. and  Mr. dobriyal too kno sm secrets for sure..or may be piyas mom died of disease but was survived by any vampire and she in turn became  vampire...coz sid always mentioned superior to be a woman..."

yes friend some time ago when i was watching on star one one "doond legi mazil hame"  piya's mom was playing part of this, that time i thought certainly piya's mom is superior "pata nahee us time ye feeling kaise aa gayee" and now i came to know your views.