Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 (Page 64)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43012

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
yeah usha, dats da only solution we'r left with...  sid's da saviour!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43012

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren


Arre DUDE, HE IS MARRIED ROFL Broken HeartROFL

ok so in dat case go with da old bugger option B ROFL ROFL ROFL
im not into married guys LOL... da only exception is srk Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43012

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
another maha epi!?!?! should we worry raj??! maha epi means more trouble on da cards... yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

How is it that we r having maha epi so soon...we had it on May 8 and now on June 4

there is no official news of CCBM end... so what will be this maha epi about...

there are no new articles or segments...
 
Even i too surprised on seeing the post mentioning Maha episode on june 4th.  U know they will come up with the article saying as we said earlier CCBM is ending with Mahaepisode blablabla...and that article will come out exactly 2 or 3 days b4 maha episode... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS-Swetha-

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 3878

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by nivren


Arre DUDE, HE IS MARRIED ROFL Broken HeartROFL

ok so in dat case go with da old bugger option B ROFL ROFL ROFL
im not into married guys LOL... da only exception is srk Day Dreaming

Heart ROFL oh SRkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISFakeLove

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

How is it that we r having maha epi so soon...we had it on May 8 and now on June 4

there is no official news of CCBM end... so what will be this maha epi about...

there are no new articles or segments...
 
Even i too surprised on seeing the post mentioning Maha episode on june 4th.  U know they will come up with the article saying as we said earlier CCBM is ending with Mahaepisode blablabla...and that article will come out exactly 2 or 3 days b4 maha episode... Angry


Usha .. as i said before we may come to know on the morning of June 4 that today the show ends...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZIS

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


Usha .. as i said before we may come to know on the morning of June 4 that today the show ends...
Then i'll Crying 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43012

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
girls & boys 
me goin now... will be back soon!!!!

raj, in case u wont be dere when i come, dis hug's for u...
Hug Hug Hug have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 977

taani21 0 977 17 August 2010 at 3:45am by taani21
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 4   Views: 1025

taani21 4 1025 16 August 2010 at 9:31pm by ilovekinny
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 771

taani21 0 771 16 August 2010 at 1:56am by taani21
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 893

taani21 0 893 12 August 2010 at 4:03am by taani21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index