Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 (Page 29)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi my dear friends.. Thanks for all your support and love... I am so touched by the love that you showed me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I never expected so many PMs and messages and comments and it is your love and my craziness for NiVren that I decided to come back so that I can post my thoughts for you all.
Just want to warn you - in coming days there will be a huge turmoil in the life of NiVi and Viren..Maybe Viren will take the step to free Nivi in order to save her from the guilt that they will not have baby as Viren never wants to force her... So be ready for Viren bashing ...
or Nivi again tries to sacrifice and says that I free up Viren so that he can remarry and be happy and this kind of forces Viren to let go Nivi...Whatever it is be ready for the emotional roller coaster ride that will ultimately lead to NiVren re-union one more time.. This is what my gut is telling me...

Thanks Anju.. for coming back...
Yes i was worried after Viren and CC conversation and seeing Viren's face in the end... and u confirmed my fear...as u said NivRen reunion ...and this time it will be for good and all skeletons too will be out of the closet.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 25 May 2011 at 10:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjubalaViraatMaanviLovlove_never_diesdiyaloveskinny

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Hi my dear friends.. Thanks for all your support and love... I am so touched by the love that you showed me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I never expected so many PMs and messages and comments and it is your love and my craziness for NiVren that I decided to come back so that I can post my thoughts for you all.
Just want to warn you - in coming days there will be a huge turmoil in the life of NiVi and Viren..Maybe Viren will take the step to free Nivi in order to save her from the guilt that they will not have baby as Viren never wants to force her... So be ready for Viren bashing ...
or Nivi again tries to sacrifice and says that I free up Viren so that he can remarry and be happy and this kind of forces Viren to let go Nivi...Whatever it is be ready for the emotional roller coaster ride that will ultimately lead to NiVren re-union one more time.. This is what my gut is telling me...

great anju n welcome dear...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjubaladiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Anju anju anju anju.
So haaapppyyy your here. Thank you for coming back.
Clap

anjubalaViraatMaanviLovdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Welcome back, Anju! Am so glad u r back, thank you!!
You might be right they will try to sacrifice on each other. I think Sid play cupid this time too to make them realize.. don't know why? i just feel that..
At the moment they r facing hardest problem ever. But they will  be together...It will be hard for us to go thro this ride tho..

-aamina-anjubalaViraatMaanviLovNiViren-Raj

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hai diya,,,, nice explanation and cute pictrs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-diyaloveskinnyViraatMaanviLov

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hoping for best 2morow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karansajan

want to see nivren romance again na guys...
yeah we need some nivren tonic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyViraatMaanviLov

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Am sure tomorrow we will get a Good EPisode, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-NiViren-Raj

Go to top