Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 (Page 100)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

There is something that just came to my mind...when CC was talking about Nivi and Dwita...the way VD said that she (VD)is responsible for Dwita...showed that VD meant to tell CC  that I have not asked ur DIL to take care of Dwita...today VD's selfishness which has been towards her biological grandchild since DD'd pregnancy was seen again today
Also raj, when VD told i don't need anyone's help including nivi, that time they showed sid and there was slight change in his expression, may be after that the thought of  governess...

Hope CC don't play with governess and dwitha.  Angry

Yes when governess came she thought of Nivi...
Did not think of that...yes CC can do something to get the governess out so Nivi can go to Dwita and she can instigate Viren... but even she does it Sid still will see to that Nivi does not come near Dwita

Girls if Nivi and Viren can get selfish at times so why not VD she has complete right to defend her grand child it's not selfishness it is protectiveness. She is also human yaar why are you expecting too much from her I never feel VD is wrong when she defend her kids sometime u tend to become little selfish I am happy she defended dwita else who will fight for her. She had also suffered blame in sood house now how can she let little kid to suffer from the blame of someone else mistakes (Nivi is making mistake rightnow in no sense she is right).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

viren understood, for nivi, dwitha is first now... so CC can't create any MU b/w them with sid and dwitha as in precap sid clearly told viren make her understand she is only massi and she cannot be mother to my daughter.

I want sid to tell nivi that if u don't have a baby then how can u give the mother's love to my daughter when viren tells him that nivi loves dwitha more than her daughter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

i think now the story is going to revolve around MAANSI,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
thts what Sid's words shd come dear, and yes Viren shd knw why Sid is doing this and support this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

viren understood, for nivi, dwitha is first now... so CC can't create any MU b/w them with sid and dwitha as in precap sid clearly told viren make her understand she is only massi and she cannot be mother to my daughter.

I want sid to tell nivi that if u don't have a baby then how can u give the mother's love to my daughter when viren tells him that nivi loves dwitha more than her daughter...
i agree with you usha,,,,if sid do like this mean nivi must have to change,,,, but i like to see nivi's possesivness on viren...Tongue

diyaloveskinny

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
koi hai yahaan??????? kya hua?????? kuch to boll ...

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey then if Sid has told Nivi that she can  never become mother to Dwita and she will only remain Masi  proves that CC will not be able to instigate Viren using Sid and Nivi relationship, Because Sid clearly told Viren this, So Viren will know what is the truth,  And more over Viren trusts  Nivi a lot, he knows Nivi will never cheat upon him

Alphabet26

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey can someone please tell me something, who has seen the Episode, Is this Maansi old or a young girl, 

Go to top