India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

wat abt t chand n haseena (Page 3)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Cv's r completely out of their mind...they do not complete anything..

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

don u noe dey hav short term momery loss problem yaar..wat cn dey do yaar..bloopers our show gonna get award in dat LOLwell wer i piya's S locket..its 2 gon nw..
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by Mages

i think they would be seen soon...

T will be shown in tdys episode...

ChanDeena...i guess we have to wait...since abhay is frozen in the snow...he needs to come back so that we could see ChanDeena...i hope they know about the curse that maithilli spell on abhay...
is t really paired up wid kabir..or is dis all a rumour bcoz after dat slap i don think kabir ll even think of her..LOL
i think dey wud b noein abt it..as dey r nt so dumbo 2 leave abhay lik dat nly..

well yes the article says so...that kabir-T will have their own love story...lets wait and watch...i don't want to let my hopes high...because they did ruined my SidChi...

and T getting slaps is usual...she herself have no regret after getting one...LOLLOL

haseena slap on her was the bestest one...LOLLOLLOLWink...what an attitute...what an sophiscated sorry after slaping her...T was shouting her throat out...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...i can never forget this scenes at all...
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

don u noe dey hav short term momery loss problemyaar..wat cn dey do yaar..bloopers our show gonna get award in dat LOLwell wer i piya'sS locket..its 2 gon nw..
piya ke memory ke saath locket bhi chala gaya...or may be metz has taken..it 4 herself.. LOL
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I Even not be able to approaCh where the story is goin' On ..
ChandeeNa hast left Or where they 're ?
This is a Clandestine Or another Blooper i should say ?

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 25 May 2011 at 3:19am
Bunku Groupbie
Bunku
Bunku

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Once abhay comes back they will be back too.for now we don't know when that's gonna happen. Then the show will also get into the darker side and finally the superiors will have to make their entrance.well we can except some new entries soon in the show.big showtime cming soon
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

i think they would be seen soon...

T will be shown in tdys episode...

ChanDeena...i guess we have to wait...since abhay is frozen in the snow...he needs to come back so that we could see ChanDeena...i hope they know about the curse that maithilli spell on abhay...
is t really paired up wid kabir..or is dis all a rumour bcoz after dat slap i don think kabir ll even think of her..LOL
i think dey wud b noein abt it..as dey r nt so dumbo 2 leave abhay lik dat nly..

well yes the article says so...that kabir-T will have their own love story...lets wait and watch...i don't want to let my hopes high...because they did ruined my SidChi...

and T getting slaps is usual...she herself have no regret after getting one...LOLLOL

haseena slap on her was the bestest one...LOLLOLLOLWink...what an attitute...what an sophiscated sorry after slaping her...T was shouting her throat out...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...i can never forget this scenes at all...
lolz ya dat ws afunny 1..i luved it wen haseena slapped ehr i ws lik aur 3-4 laga deLOL
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

don u noe dey hav short term momery loss problemyaar..wat cn dey do yaar..bloopers our show gonna get award in dat LOLwell wer i piya'sS locket..its 2 gon nw..
piya ke memory ke saath locket bhi chala gaya...or may be metz has taken..it 4 herself.. LOL
arre she cant keep silver na.i think its anoder blooper..Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index