Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssweety007

Sathya chechi πŸ˜ƒ wonderful post πŸ€—
CVs are turning K into a brainless person with each episode...he is only uneducated not a dumb person...really miss the old K who can sense the right from wrong without anyone advising him πŸ˜”
Regarding P,she shouldn't run off to MMGJ on every matter,she could have waited till she sort out her marriage especially when Amma has openly declared a war
Also wish the CVs attempt to restore MKAP to former glory is successful...there is only one way to know..wait and watchπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Once again chechi wonderful post πŸ€—

Thank you Sweety ...😊

I think all are missing that old sharp witted K..

agree with u, running every other day to maika should be avoided ..

Thanxx again, SH
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Well said Tanthya but we are just viewers and we dont hold much sway to them for a long time..If we did then a lot of changes would be made..

Was the dominance of amma needed as it seems her saas bahu plots never end..show some unpredictability to the show rather than us knowing the outcome..

I've said it before but show P's growing and learning...I refuse to believe that one person can be right all the time and that she knows everything..
It would be nice to see her learn a thing or two and it wont make the character weak as growing as a person is a form of strength..

Resurrect K's character and not in the way that it is being shown..He is valuable to the show as much as you seem to think the Prof is...

More later.. as i have to rush to work...πŸ˜†

Sheens πŸ€—

We might not hold much sway to the PH, Star but we do have our clout with the channel ..once they realize that the 10;30 slot is slipping away ..then ofc they will take a snap survey ..

Not only P but the whole Sax have to come out of the  blinkered outlook ..

YESSS..resurrect K...bring back the confident individual , the smart guy..

will wait, hunπŸ˜ƒ
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How the mighty MKAP has fallen is indeed a topic of epic proportion...

However as a sad git with no life and nothing better to do in that particular 27minute slot, without a shadow of a doubt, I shall shuffle to the square screen and submit myself for more metaphorical self flagellation whilst nurturing dreams full of hope that MKAP's former days of glory will be restored and have not been permanantly eclipsed...

Got ma drift?

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

However as a sad git with no life and nothing better to do in that particular 27minute slot, without a shadow of a doubt, I shall shuffle to the square screen and submit myself for more metaphorical self flagellation whilst nurturing dreams full of hope that MKAP's former days of glory will be restored and have not been permanantly eclipsed...

Got ma drift?

:- ))))))))))))))))))) i must say am with u in the boat!!!
tanthya thumbnail

Got ma drift?

Yep ! Underneath all the high brow language  u are saying you will continue to watch this BS ...πŸ˜†

lovely prose  !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yep ! Underneath all the high brow language  u are saying you will continue to watch this BS ...πŸ˜†

lovely prose  !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†

so glad you appreciated my long, hard graft...πŸ˜ƒ
Concern for the smell is what made me encouch it in flowery terms...

Thing is...it still kinda stinks!πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

so glad you appreciated my long, hard graft...πŸ˜ƒ
Concern for the smell is what made me encouch it in flowery terms...

Thing is...it still kinda stinks!πŸ˜†

Mmmpf , shonry , hapf kaaveered muh noshhh  , haaw willn ihh nnont lige it..itns  bootiful..

am going to open the windows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent post chechi...
pearl mam n PG always say that they come here n always read the comments n criticisms here...if they really mean it...jz visit this thread n fill the bail bhudhi CVs with some food...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Great post! I feel that it's not the cvs but our great expectations that have failed us. We, at least, I, expected MKAP to be an epic saga of love triumphing over feudal fetters, of true to life characters  who have their shortcomings , who fight not only against their foes, adverse circumstances but also their own demons. Unlike other shows and their protagonists, P and K were not perfect. We expected them to live and learn and teach us a thing or two about love and life.  I forgot that I was watching a Hindi show that is ruled by its own set of rules dictated by commercial considerations.

Its not just MKAP but Indian film and TV industry has a severe paucity of good script writers and what's worse is instead of doing an indepth research to find more about the audience expectations, most script writers resort to depicting cliches under the guise of public ko yehi pasand hai.

I made a blunder of expecting MKAP to be like a serielised novella with well sketched out characters, plots and sub plots that take forward the main story, where every incident leads to a logical denouement. Today, it really hurts to say that MKAP is not unique, its just another soap. 

You galz are really great. The time, effort, creativity, honesty and dedication invested by you all is truly better than the real thing.God bless you all!

πŸ‘
Your analysis of MKAP is right on the money, at least the current version.  MKAP in its infancy touched heights that very few shows had ever achieved in the history of Starplus line up.

But lately both the storyline and lead pair's respective roles' were butchered beyond repair. What a shame. I loved this show so dearly once!!, but not any more.πŸ˜”