Maryada
Maryada

Short Update May 24th!

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

So sorry for the delay and the general irregularity. I have just finished up most of my exams, and I'm wrapping up the year with all these final projects and homework and whatnot...So I'm really sorry for the delay! I'll be back on schedule starting tomorrow :)

And for today, here's a really short update!

Cheers!
Naina

Roshni Devi yelling about SSP, cursing him off, and gets her assistant to call him, yelling that she's going to get a response from him no matter what. Priya trying to call Aditya repeatedly, but he's not picking up, wondering if he even remotely knows what's happening right now.

SSP not picking up the phone, and RD begins to leave only to have SSP standing in her house, all dressed up in his police uniform. RD asks him how he took this step without even asking her, and SSP says that everything is happening because of her, he's just trying to get his son back, the son who is away from him because of her mistake. SSP essentially says he'll do anything he wants for his son, and RD asks him if he forgot everything she's done for him, and he says that if everything comes out, we're going to have more problems. It's best for both of us to forget the past and move on. RD tells him that she's not going to let him go easily and SSP leaves angrily.

Gaurav at the office when Arti comes and he seems all relaxed and happy and he tells her how now he'll never have to tell Vidya the entire truth because Vidya has said that she has no hope from him about a relationship or anything, and she'll live in the house without any issues. Her plight will be a sorry one and I'll feel  bad too, but instead of a daily dose of this sorrow, it will all just come in one go. Arti says she doesn't think Vidya would give up so quickly and I don't think she'll leave your life very quickly.

Right then, Vidya enters the room and tells them that she's going to go away from Gaurav's life forever, this wife in name won't come in between your love ever. And she brings the food for the two of them, and Arti gets up to leave saying she's not hungry. And Vidya ends up serving the food for Gaurav, saying that she only came so that everyone at home won't suspect anything. And he responds much happier.

Chinu overheard Imli telling Devyani that Vidya went to Gaurav's house to take him lunch, and he asks her if Vidya's ok and Imli just smiles. Devyani sees SSP walking inside right then, and tells him that Aditya hasn't returned home yet. Uttara comes right then and greets him happily and SSP does the creepy, flirty weird act again. Devyani then tells him that the food is ready, and he says that he's not ready and doesn't feel like eating without Aditya.

Priya goes to give SSP the water in his room, and he asks her what she's doing there. She asks what this new game plan is, and SSP says it's no game, and Priya asks if she should really trust him as a person, and SSP says some more crap. He tells her he doesn't need her to trust him, and for him his son's trust is much more important. Priya laughs mockingly, and says that Aditya has found out about his dad's true colors. She tells him he's definitely going to lose this game.

Priya walks out only to see Aditya and Jaggi walking in, and she rushes over, saying she has to show them something important. Jaggi says that he told Aditya everything, but before he can actually respond, Devyani rushes outside, and SSP comes outside right then. Aditya looks at him angrily.

SSP holds out his arms for Aditya to hug him, but he just says that he needs to talk to him, and SSPs smile drops. ROFL The two of them head into a side room, and Aditya says that he heard everything on the radio, and asks SSP how all this happened. SSP says that he's also a police officer and they're not allowed to tell everyone everything.  SSP then says this nonsense about how Aditya never bothered to listen to him, etc. and Aditya just responds that he's here now, waiting for SSP to say something.

Precap: Vidya close to mixing something in a drink, when some other random person walks into the room, and she freezes.

LOL That wasn't very short, was it? LOLLOL Eh, not much happened in today's episode, it was clearly a filler one, except for maybe that little snippet in between with SSP and Priya. I expect tomorrow's episode to be a bit better, especially based on what we saw at the end. And the precap Sleepy Really Vidya? When will this mixing things into food stop? ROFL

Edited by Naina2127 - 25 May 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnakahcirvir123habsfanRaviSharmasaggi80nehalpoonampadsouza49nbostedbcclmiss_patel5asiaheartlastminmoonlightrgattuBeHappyAlwaysramonamkrishuuuuuuuuuudivyakshettym001Nikita99laapanna44Shee_xaananshraAshis.Jiya.lonelyshadow

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
thanks for updates

Edited by shobi12500 - 25 May 2011 at 3:36am
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Pallu for the update, all the best for your remaining exams : )
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Wish u all the best in exam. miss u lot.
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks shoonies! Is this what you call short?ROFLROFL 
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

Thanks shoonies! Is this what you call short?ROFLROFL 

main kya karooon/1 Once I start writing, I have to write everything ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index