Saas Bina Sasuraal

Who is really to blame here?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Cinderella100

Cinderella100

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Actually I blame Pitaji for all these problems.  Why is he helping Pashu keep the hatred for Malti alive.   In these situations usually a parent helps their child to move on with their lives.  No parent wants to see their child grow old & bitter the way Pashu is heading right now.  I understand Pashu's attitude a little - dont we all have in-laws problems (both Pashu & Malti experienced this). As for Pitaji's hatred towards women, I dont get it.  His son's unsuccessful marriage & Dadaji ending up in a wheelchair is sufficient reason for him to hate Malti & her mother, NOT ALL WOMEN.  Specially since it was shown he has a good wife & mother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is really to blame here?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i totally see your point. i think you are right, but its hard for pitaji to be the mother and the father. Single parent life is not fun. and with 5 boys too. i think unfortunatly he could only play the father. its just a sad situation.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.