HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

i dont want season 2...bcoz it is sometimes boring

and i dont think season 2 will come after watching trps ...and bp singh has also to concentrate CId

and pls dont compare cid wid dis

That's your POV no boubt CID has made a history but it has a lot flaws as comapred to Surya Ouch and when it comes to cast Surya is lot more better and natural.  Smile
CID has started well but was unable to make standards it's just my POV about CID. Smile In crime thriller till date i feel Special Squad was the best. Thumbs Up
but cid actors acts much better dan surya actors

and cid is not boring like surya

agree at  ur   this post ,

its ending directly tells that it was not so good as others are this time  on sony . about actors only i found kaya better who  seems dexterous in acting and others look  untrained and even surya who is head  in this show ,if second  season comes back , its name should be replaced by kaya the cop... .

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 27 May 2011 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Misanthrope.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

and cid is not boring like surya
if u feel surya is boring n u dont want a season 2 for it...then what are you doing in this topic...just for fights and arguments.Confused

arre , kaya why u howling   on sunnel , he just stated his opinions  here in this topic..
 and one thing more everyone for worst or good is deemed to be part of every forum . and u cant say like this...

Misanthrope.

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@All - Stop bashing CID here. It has great actors and is a great show. No one can reach upto that level where CID is. 13 years isn't a short period, it's more than a decade. Also CID has entered Guinness book of the world records which isn't a child's play. As for the actors, they are the best ones on indian television. I am not bashing surya as I never watched that show but kindly stop bashing my CID. This show has it's own award which is an inspiration to the society. If I talk about the achievements and the actors, then can't say how much time will pass.  
Also the one who has started this comparision first needs to know what CID is on Indian Television.
CID the channel runner of Sony Tv.

Nothing was better than CID
Nothing is better than CID and
Nothing will be better than CID.
At last but not the least I wanna clarify that if any arguments start then we aren't responsible because the roots are somewhere in the first two pages.

Edited by Shruti_HR - 27 May 2011 at 5:40am

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
 shruti ,  said true ,
 cid is great and good show and running 13 years on tv is big thing in itself which no any other  show on any channel could not do  and even ekta 's daily show ... if  u  compare  between surya and  cid its just  big insult to CID.., usually only those  shows are compared which  are best  in their own way  but cid is good and entertaining show where as   surya is not any of them.. several times CID  for its success  fetched many awards   ,i feel that channel should remain in gratitude of CID for giving it so much fame  , its such show which being watched by large numbers of viewers ...

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 27 May 2011 at 3:48am

Misanthrope.

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@vikrant - Agree with you. Good points.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
  hay , this is not cid forum but related to   show of sony , if u dont like reading her posts plz ignore rather than leaving  sarcastic  comments  for her  . if u are not interested in listening  that it does not mean that  others are not interested .  me and our  group of cidians like reading such posts and  make meaningfull posts about cid  wherever its mentioned as we done here..

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 27 May 2011 at 7:50am

Misanthrope.

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index