Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@vikrant - Agree with you. Good points.
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

@All - Stop bashing CID here. It has great actors and is a great show. No one can reach upto that level where CID is. 13 years isn't a short period, it's more than a decade. Also CID has entered Guinness book of the world records which isn't a child's play. As for the actors, they are the best ones on indian television. I am not bashing surya as I never watched that show but kindly stop bashing my CID. This show has it's own award which is an inspiration to the society. If I talk about the achievements and the actors, then can't say how much time will pass.  

Also the one who has started this comparision first needs to know what CID is on Indian Television.
CID the channel runner of Sony Tv.

Nothing was better than CID
Nothing is better than CID and
Nothing will be better than CID.
At last but not the least I wanna clarify that if any arguments start then we aren't responsible because the roots are somewhere in the first two pages.

let me remind u shruti_HR...this is not CID forum...please take this lovely bouquet of words where people will be more interested to listen but not here...and dont divert the whole topic just becoz  a one two members said something...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  hay , this is not cid forum but related to   show of sony , if u dont like reading her posts plz ignore rather than leaving  sarcastic  comments  for her  . if u are not interested in listening  that it does not mean that  others are not interested .  me and our  group of cidians like reading such posts and  make meaningfull posts about cid  wherever its mentioned as we done here..
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

hay , this is not cid forum but related to   show of sony , if u dont like reading her posts plz ignore rather than leaving  sarcastic  comments  for her  . if u are not interested in listening  that it does not mean that  others are not interested .  me and our  group of cidians like reading such posts and  make meaningfull posts about cid  wherever its mentioned as we done here..

if cid members can make fun of surya in their forum...cant a member say tht she likes surya over CID...i dont find anything offensive here...😕😕😕
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
But why only CID? Aren't there other shows?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

if cid members can make fun of surya in their forum...cant a member say tht she likes surya over CID...i dont find anything offensive here...😕😕😕

sometimes it happens so  in every forum that  members make fun of their fav too in their  own  forum  , dont take their comments staidly . btw nobody saying crap about bassi naa ,  so be happy instead of getting worried about surya ...

sometimes it happens so  in every forum that  members make fun of their fav too in their  own  forum  , dont take their comments staidly . btw nobody saying crap about bassi naa ,  so be happy instead of getting worried about surya ...

its not abt just bassi... ...i have seen the beating and hooting of surya in CID forum i have seen in tht daya special episode topic which was opeend there for discussion i could see the members mercilly dejecting it from left right center...and when i tried to say something everyone took it offensively and my id was banned...

it is obvious...tht people FAIL understand why surya couldn't be better as CID...i have said it thousand times...but no body believes but A FACT IS A FACT folks...u can deny it...but u cant overrule it...the fact why surya didnt make up as good becoz it was  a DAILY SOAP...there is a huge DIFFFERENCE b/w a biweekly soap and or weekly soap than a daily soap...i know this becoz my friend's uncle is a scriptwriter...u all must have heard his name ...his name is SATYAM K TRIPATHY who has also directed shows special squad and bombay talking...

the script on daily soaps are written on the sets and they become half - baked...becoz shooting goes non - stop...there is no time to actually think abt the script in the right way...and if i am wrong...how come all the crime shows have been bi/weeklies... cid to rihaaee to cats to khottey sikkey to adaalat to special squad...all of them...they scriptes are already reformed and ready to throw their BEST...creatives get enuff time to make WONDERS

SURYA was a daily and i dont need to speak what went wrong with it,...so i wont blame the producers becoz they dont have any choice...in a DAILY SOAP like surya u will obviously get 1000 flaws...i know it dats i never complained...and enjoy the show
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 nitu , i can fathom  ur situation on how u must hv felt bad by  getting  rubbish discussion   about surya  and as u said about urself  being banned .  id banned directly   indicates that u disfollowed rules  of that forum and used filthy language to  defend  ur show surya which u should hv never done  . yaar  qualities of using words  are of types  one is filthy and another is  decent , to  have debate  with those CIDians  u should  hv taken buttress of  decent  language , i  guess that u would hv  been succeed  to  make them understand  veracity of   both shows if u had behaved with them decently...

yaar it does not matter that surya is daily or biweekly .  if in any show stars  and story  both are  great  and watchable  that show  lasts long , now i give u one  example  as adaalat ,  this show is weekly  though it not doing good these days even if it has good actors and story as well , now  how u can say that if surya was biweekly it would hv done better  ??... one more example of krishna ben  i guess that its   daily show even though sometimes it has  better rank\trp than surya   and  adaalat it means that  it had  good story  before coming its  trp detail...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago

nitu , i can fathom  ur situation on how u must hv felt bad by  getting  rubbish discussion   about surya  and as u said about urself  being banned .  id banned directly   indicates that u disfollowed rules  of that forum and used filthy language to  defend  ur show surya which u should hv never done  . yaar  qualities of using words  are of types  one is filthy and another is  decent , to  have debate  with those CIDians  u should  hv taken buttress of  decent  language , i  guess that u would hv  been succeed  to  make them understand  veracity of   both shows if u had behaved with them decently...

yaar it does not matter that surya is daily or biweekly .  if in any show stars  and story  both are  great  and watchable  that show  lasts long , now i give u one  example  as adaalat ,  this show is weekly  though it not doing good these days even if it has good actors and story as well , now  how u can say that if surya was biweekly it would hv done better  ??... one more example of krishna ben  i guess that its   daily show even though sometimes it has  better rank\trp than surya   and  adaalat it means that  it had  good story  before coming its  trp detail...

hmmm...i dont think so...i didnt abuse anybody i just requested tht we dont want any CID member in surya so tht such basng doesnt happen again but as usual tht was taken offensively

IT DOES MATTER adaalat is still in top 100 and is appreciated as well...becoz people canconnect with the show...i am sure if it becomes a daily soap it wont be the same...leave it u wont understand...apart from krishna ben...they have a bubblegum story which they can stretch for yearss...but suryas format was different...

OF COURSE...if surya would have been biweekly it wuld hve done well, havent u heard BP singh's comment...he said surya's prodcution became a nightmare for him...why did he say exactly same abt CID...its not easy to churn out A CRIME SHOW ON dailies...am tellng u...

i know the reasons so i wont dig this show...and as far as actors...its isn't their fault all of them are brilliant...in past they have excelled in many shows dat they have done
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
lets leave   this discussion , as we know that if surya  or another show goes off air , that  will recome hardly.
 if   u think that surya done well . it would be true just according to ur opinions . making absurd  discussion on these things is just time wasting...