Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TO WO SIRF RAGUVENDRA PRATAP RATHOD HAI(modpg9) (Page 8)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

....koi nahi ...heel heel ke nachoooDancing

dekho kahi moch na aa jaye!!! WinkLOLLOL

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
koi nai maine nai dekha tha wo scene after vansh's death i was not watching utaran regularly!!!
n neither i was here on if...
but if wat u all r saying z true!!!
den why d cvs z making tapasya's character soo complicated!! when she had no problem when kinjal married wid veer.. den why ichcha?? Ermm
very bakwas serial!!!
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by priya2904

why z everone saying here she had no prob when veer was getting married to dat kinjal!!!!!!!!!!
dat time tappu was in chawl n she had no connection wid her family or B family!!!! n when she came back also den also she never knew about d marriage... she didnt even knew when veer-hicups got married...
v can c her reaction when veer was blowing on  d eyes of sanchi!!! n she was misunderstood...

UTHOOOLOLso much sleep is not goodWinkLOL

aap utho... bade din baad nazar aaye!!!!Wink
Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Mods Note: This post is targeting a fan group. You all know very well that is prohibited. Any more such targeting in this thread will result in a warning level increase.

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

You know any guy who wants his child should claim his child. I have a feeling rathod only wants the baby, so he will wait till its born and then come to claim the baby. now taps cannot live w/o the baby so she will follow to Rathod's house.

Now, bzoo guys will cry, blame, curse and then Iccha will become pregnant. phir, bacchon ke beech ka politics shuru ho jayega.

I wonder what Ichki is thinking? Ab tappu sudhar gayi tho bacheki paternity maaf???

bachche ka baap kaun hai wo to khul ke he rahega aur sudharne par se bhi kuch nahi hoga kyueki usne jhooth bola hai ya usse pata nahi something hidden till now...conffused..
But Their is no matter of Rathod wants only baby or tapasya also, the matter is tapasya reciting a rathod's role...
So no meanning of rathod's role with baby without a tapasya!!!!!!
And I think Creative must have a boundation they shows Rathod indeed wants tapasya also with a baby !!!!
IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I really agree with you varun this is the only way Tapasya can be happy because Rathore's world will revolve only and only around Tapasya and their child and that ichki wont be able to take it away this time. I havent forgiven Rathore for his rape of Tapasya but really seems to care for tapasya and I will forgive him if he can make her happy and remove the gham from her life.

Dola re Dola re Dola re Dola...Phir dola mann DolaLOL
heyyy tu vapas aagaya...Hug...
aur vapas aakar sabse pehle yeh likhna zaruri tha?!Confused.. hum sab se pehle?!Confusedyeh likhna?! kisiko hi bhi nahi kaha!!!Confused
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index