Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Lornab

Groupbie

Lornab

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
It's ok  Srujana...   Anyways  we  must  do  something..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH lovers See this Topic.. (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Lornab,

I like your initiative, but much as I love KMH, I have nothing against RKR or ImagineSmile And I don't beleive that we must put something down to show our love for something elseSmile Live and let liveSmile I'm sure our wishes to see Karanika together on screen will be fulfilled soonSmile

Thanks Embarrassed

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
we wd post abt our love kmh wall n HERE too..
ths will INCREASE KK RANKS..
ds imagine wil undstand den dat karanika n kmh were hw close to us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karankritz4evr

srujana1

Groupbie

srujana1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@aparna i think dats cool

Karankritz4evr

Groupbie

Karankritz4evr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I think Imagine TV needs a good bashing, but they'll get punished for their idiocy and arrogance sooner or later due to their own actions.
However, in my humble opinion, i don't think we should bash out other shows (even though i personally feel like doing something horrible to RKR and other shows on the channel which have been receiving special treatment).
We should maintain dignity despite our anger and frustration and disappointment. I'd really feel bad if other people were to say that KMH fans are a rowdy, ill-mannered bunch who sledge other shows.
So no matter how much i hate all of this and no matter how much i wanna BURN SOMETHING, i'm going to stick to wishing all the happiness in the world for the awesome cast n crew of KMH. Let's spread the KMH LOVE!!

Karankritz4evr

Groupbie

Karankritz4evr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Also, I think we should focus our energies into maintaining the ranks of our beloved Karan and Kritika and KMH. I was horrified to see their ranks drop down.
Now that the show is ending, kya humko bus itni mohabbat hai?? :'( Not fair guys... please keep visiting and voting and commenting!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
my mom watches gkd and baba aiso vaar dhundo.. but me, no more imagine.. i mean gkd is coming to an end and she rarely watches the latter so yah for us, imagine is OVER!!!!   that's what they get for replacing this withthe most ridiculous show ever..  now that i think of it... most of their shows were flops! and the ones that were good, they ended it EARLY with horrible endings!   BOO IMAGINE!!

Jasmine1994

Groupbie

Jasmine1994

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
kmh 2 should come back 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.