WALLS CLOSE IN, TRAPS IN PLACE (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by yemi3006

they should give komal, a doll to practise onBig smile one that cries like a real babyROFLROFL to see if she will give up her beauty sleepEmbarrassed

ROFLROFL  she'll need to get a learner's permit and go thru an evaluation period because going by her mother, trial & error didn't work out too well.LOL
that permit will be revoked in no timeEmbarrassedBig smile

She'll probably want a baby doll made of gold and dresses made of rupee notes, jewelry made of platinum coins and she wouldn't care if the baby was boy or girl, she'll dress it the way she wants to and may even put red lipstick on it's lips. Her logic would be "if I can wear red lipstick why can't my baby".  Hey Bagwan! will be the chant around MMGJ and their anxiety meter will hit 5 alarm levels to see a baby in Komal's arms.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Meera diii

Excellent  post Smile

K and P were both such disappointments.. it was expected from K but what was P thinking going off to discuss Adarsh's bad behavior when her marraige is at stake.. She has absolutely no plan to unmask Amma nor has she made a real attempt to saver her deteriorating marraige the least she could have done was to stay home and keep an eye on Amma and K...

K.. what can I say. the man is under his mothers spell he no longer has a mind of his own.. if he could think he would have first questioned P's sudden behavioral change when was the last time she ordered him to go buy her expensive jewelery... !!!

As for Komal..  LOLLOL I agree she needs to practice maybe special classes before even thinking about having a child... that poor child is doomed as it is the saxes on one side and individuals like Amma on the other !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

excellent post mera di...as i said in the WU thread...was prats booking her seat at MMFGJ coz she gonna be out from TN in  a few days?
what was the need for the early visit to dear papa wen ur marriage is hanging on a loose thread?
neways lubd ur quotes di...Clap

Seemed like it, didn't it? Her countdown has begun, she has no plan of action, Krishna her SAAT denewala is going tel lene, and now she wants to hint to Shamu Papa that his gudiya Pratigya is coming home for the foreseeable future. Just a warning to Shamu Papa that his damadh is about to let him down big time.

if cvs, make her take that path (plan of no action)...just to bring in outside help from YKW. it will be the most stupiedest thing cvs has come up with...Confused

---Yemi---...Binny...MERARAI

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=zash_LubUKriYa]excellent post mera di...as i said in the WU thread...was prats booking her seat at MMFGJ coz she gonna be out from TN in  a few days?
what was the need for the early visit to dear papa wen ur marriage is hanging on a loose thread?

Seemed like it, didn't it? Her countdown has begun, she has no plan of action, Krishna her SAAT denewala is going tel lene, and now she wants to hint to Shamu Papa that his gudiya Pratigya is coming home for the foreseeable future. Just a warning to Shamu Papa that his damadh is about to let him down big time.

if cvs, make her take that path (plan of no action)...just to bring in outside help from YKW. it will be the most stupiedest thing cvs has come up with...Confused[

/QUOTE] So true Mia.. this problem is between Kriya and they should be the one's to solve it.. and learn about each other along the way making their relationship even stronger.. there is no need for Arushi to get involved !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 25 May 2011 at 9:23am

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
MMM's on overdrive had already predicted the upcoming incident on ME last Sunday.BlushingBig smileClap
ClapBig smile
What if the new girl in the picture for Krishna is the girl who is helping him reunite with Prats? While nir buddhi Takurain thinks Krishna is spending time with her and will marry her soon, this girl is actually helping Krishna see the light and exposing Takurain's evil ways to Krishna.

Takurain is sending Prats to Thana in a couple of days. Did they book a few dates for use of Thana or what? Just recently we had Krishna and Adarsh in and now Prats. SS's bahu in jail. I guess now they don't care about samaaj me izzat.  Krishna will never forgive his mother for doing this to his babu and if any bit of the old Krishna is still alive he will do more than hurt his hands this time. The Niwas may be on fire for all we know. He did warn them "you touch my Pratigya and hurt her in any way I'll destroy everything" to which SS had only one response "Ji Pitaji".

Edited by MERARAI - 25 May 2011 at 9:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---...Binny...geesCrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

[QUOTE=zash_LubUKriYa]excellent post mera di...as i said in the WU thread...was prats booking her seat at MMFGJ coz she gonna be out from TN in  a few days?

if cvs, make her take that path (plan of no action)...just to bring in outside help from YKW. it will be the most stupiedest thing cvs has come up with...Confused[

/QUOTE] So true Mia.. this problem is between Kriya and they should be the one's to solve it.. and learn about each other along the way making their relationship even stronger.. there is no need for Arushi to get involved !!

We will know soon enough if POPS are getting ready to sing the National Anthem and draw the curtains on this show. They can package it any way they want but it's still Arusi from Sax family and people don't forget easily when they are annoyed with a track especially those who parse and took at every scene under a microscope.TongueLOL

---Yemi---...Binny...CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

it is a love story, these two solve their problem as one, is what make this show unique...and am going to trust cvs, on this. but not  just to give someone airtime and ruin it for me.Embarrassed

---Yemi---...Binny...MERARAI

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

We will know soon enough if POPS are getting ready to sing the National Anthem and draw the curtains on this show. They can package it any way they want but it's still Arusi from Sax family and people don't forget easily when they are annoyed with a track especially those who parse and took at every scene under a microscope.TongueLOL
Exactly... if they really want to save this show.. and get those trp's they need to keep her where she is and hopefully mute... they need to understand the position they are in at the moment is simply because the audience will not forget what they did to our expectations in the KN A track..

btw.. congrats Di... you were absolutely  correct.. Amma is ready to put herself on fire.. this women is too much.. I can't wait for this all to backfire on her !!!

Go to top