India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

That ... *Dialogue*

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
the lines which i wanted to hear for MSK was said on monday's episodeEmbarrassedWink
that was really awesomeClapClap i mean this guy has done beyond imagination just for his lady love but than mrs. khurana is the only one who can bring this change ... hats off to you maneet ... they really made me fall in love with them again and againWink

dev said to nadini "tumne kabhi kisi se pyar kiya hai, nahi na ... ye pyar hi hai jiske liye ek MNC chalne wala insaan aaj ek driver bana hai"
and geet said(looking at maan without blinking her eyes) "jo insaan ek bonut tak nahi uthata tha wo aaj driver ban ke gaadi saaf kar rahe hai sirf mujhe mananey ke liye"
and than maan says(again looking at geet without blinking his eyes) "geet ye sab meri hi galti thi, jaane anjaane me meine tumhara dil dukhaya tha"

*ok, i know the exact dialogue was not like these & the pronunciation was also much better but i just tried*Big smile
i was likeDay Dreaming

looking forward to see mr. & mrs. Khurana in their mansion with dadi, ani, manish shah, romeo, adi, pinky and even arjun, nakul & the staff too ... waise, why does maneet room has no pic of their wedding ???

btw, me again requesting for mrs. geet khurana/DD avis (actually i have saved a lot pics of maneet/gurti/MSK/geet/GC/DD but no avis of them*separate* till now)LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3paponecont_areebprava55663

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top