Posted: 12 years ago

To watch cb love it when dev have to drop rad but the promo is shock rohan become the vilaini hope he stay nice with dev like briju in cb1 i can wait to see for tomorrow

i agree the story is going nice and i hope rohan stays nice as well i mean he was nice in the other show he appeared in so i think the CV's should keep the character of rohan nice... but then again i guess some negativity is needed
yaa yaar I feel very happy nw case yesterday wow my favorite jodi all alone...I love them a ton......
agree the story is going fine :)
i cant wait for tomorrow either :)
Yup..story is goin nice...Precap was also nice...can't wait to see tomorrow's episode... Edited by Roshini1494 - 12 years ago
I sow a promo were Rohan said that Radhika is his wife and remain his wife ever I understand good what Rohan said in hindi language on promo from 26 may i think?
so true...she story is becoming day by day more interesting.I really hpe that Rohan don't become negative...Virat is already against Dev.Atleast Roshan should stand by Dev and support him.I don't want Dev to lose his friend.
i also a bit unhappy as cvs changed one unique positive character rohan also -ve na
he was doing good job and i liked also his acting but if he going to be a stone in our radev how can we like him yaar?
It is going good indeed!! Excited for tomorrow!
evry1 is waiting for 2moro...wel am impatient...i hope he dont remain vilain for long coz am sure he gona be a vilain after wat was seen in 2days epi...