India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Is this all BLOOPER ?

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I am back again in finding bloopers hereEmbarrassedLOL...i had so missed all theseCryLOL...but now all the fun is only ending?CryCry

but stillWinkWink

1st blooper is

starting of epi, Arpi/pihu is not wearing her mangalsutra at allShockedLOL? & same here at later in 5.42WinkEmbarrassed, when AvdheshDay Dreaming pulls her by hand forcibly frm kitchenBlushing, she is wearing itEmbarrassedLOL

i don't know how in tv it was shownEmbarrassed, but online i could not see itLOLLOL

& 2nd blooperOuch

wasn't it same day that both Avi's father & his brother were killed?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...so with his father , it should even be his bro's death anniversary no?ConfusedConfused...i am confused with itConfusedConfused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

elle22coolguy3Julz06BenNevissamarp2Sidda8smile.sara-Prashu-Roshni.PristineSoul

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hey ashu that was the biggest blooper that they forgot  avdesh brother anniversary too

me was shattered by ammaji's  horrid death that i cudnt sit around to talk more

abt mangalsutra i didnt notice coz i was concentrating more on  what wud videsia do and the moment ammaji got to kitchen my attn was there only

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Julz06BenNevisSidda8PristineSoulremosalsa

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Ashu,

We are all confused about the bloopers but the cvs give way too many of them that we lost count. Yup, Avi's dad and bro died on the same day and BJ should be weeping or pretending to weep for her husband but she schemes instead. I didn't notice the missing mangal sutra but you are right. Miraculously, the mangal sutra appeared out of the straight air.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
CB...Yaa, just now finishes watching the epi wholeCry
very sad part that was, of amma ji dyingCryCryCry & when avi remembers all his & amma ji's sweet memoriesCryCryCry

& yaa, how could cv's forget that during bj's wedding only her husband & FIL were killed?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused, it should have been even his death anniversary?

& they never showed us, what made lal singh to kill themConfusedConfused, what was his enimityConfusedConfused.i thought atleast in flashback we will get to see his father & brotherConfusedConfused, everything is just blankConfusedConfused

yaa, in today many more scene too, i saw her mangalsutra missingConfusedConfused., even that time too, when both avi/pihu after praying too were com'g out it was not thrConfusedConfused, then when both were nearing to kitchen, it was thrConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoul

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Sidda...yaa...she is scheming on each & every day Angry, she even forgot that its her hubby's death anniversary & she is busy in her plotting of killing innocents Angry Angry
yaa, mangalsutra was missing...u can see in the link i provided...but i am not sure abt it., in tv how it was shown, as in my yt site all is black black, so can't make it out clearlyConfused

BenNevisSidda8PristineSoul

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar Ashu, abhi bhi bloopers doond rahi ho? LOL

Waise Nice post Wink

You caught about the Mangalsutra being there in one part and not there in the other, but I want to ask ki how did she get that Mangalsutra? I mean that RV fiasco and Arpi did not have Mangalsutra...TOh we can't argue ki Pihu wore Arpi's! Kab naya khareeda? Without telling us, woh bhi? *shakes head in disapproval*!

ROFL CVs have forgoteen ki Avdesh had a brother ROFL and moreover they forgot that they claimed to have shown that both of them died on the same day...Now Ammaji too died on the same day? Wah! How economical (But it was really sad to see her dead Unhappy) There can be one logical reasoning that I can think of right now, Probably when Avdesh's father and brother were shot, father must have died on the spot and brother must have survived for 2 or 3 days more and then died!Ermm This is the only possibility of such a goof up Tongue

BenNevisPristineSoulremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thks Rosh HugLOL...yaa while serial is ending, i could not resist my bad habits LOLWink.this bimari i got frm PKCM days Day Dreaming, in that forum too, i was the 1 who found most bloopers WinkLOL & made threads on it LOLCoolLOL

i guess, abt mangalsutra, later RV returned itConfused to show avi that he & arpi had some relation may be Angry...no idea abt that actuallyConfused

yaa, even i was thinking same thing, how ironically, that even ammaji was died on same day Cry, that was bit sad part Disapprove

but in initial days, it was shown, that both avi's father & bro died on same day & avi was telling arpi, that my bouji entered this haveli as a vidhwa not as dulhanCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisRoshni.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
rv had returned  arpita mangalsutra in package which reached bahuji's hands thats how   bahuji confronts her and she tells the truth to her to save and not let avdesh know

but bahuji played  a game and filled avdesh ears with  all those betrayal things
 the blooper is  when arpita fell from terrace she had her jewellery on but when avdesh comes to pihu he has all those jewelleries so woh kahan se aayi

the only ans the body which was brought had those jewelleries and normally before last rites the jewellery is removed

thats how i think avdesh had that jewellery

BenNevisRoshni.remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index