Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I h8 Kabir (Page 3)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree with you...
i don't understand what he was trying to prove...

then he might as well say how he broke piya's trust on danish matter and insulted her very rudely...

anyways i don't care about kabir...he has T with him...

now my only concern is...i want piya to head back to the jungle herself...feels abhay's presence and unfroze him from the curse...

she may not be maithilli...but she is a doppleganger of maithilli...since both sid-maithilli wants piya blood to rule the vampire clan and world...i am sure piya is powerful in her own ways...and she can break the curse of abhay...

Oh Well, how about this scenario?Embarrassed Abhay being in place of kabir, wouldn't the scene be magical, fantastic and electrifying?Day Dreaming Oh well, it might be a confession scene, which might depict Abhay's deep pains.Embarrassed

I wonder how no one sees the pain reflected in Kabir's eyes? Is it not Visible or you guys don't want to see it?

Oh well, that one matter, that one mistake Kabir did and he is dragged for it till now.Stern Smile
How about a scenario, where you are placed between two points, at one side is your brother, whom you know since birth, 20 years, and on the other hand, a friend whom you know since 2 months, That friends comes to you and tells your brother is an evil guy, whom will you believe? The friend or your brother?

Anyhow, its precap, a part of the episode, why just not wait till the whole episode is aired?
I am defintely sure, if in Kabir;s place , Abhay was there, then such opinions would never come.

Anyhow, Kabir is OUT of the picture, from Abhiya.EmbarrassedSo don't worry.Tongue

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I will just like to say wait and watch the scene before Hating on Kabir.

like seriously people wait and see what he does/says before killing him...I mean what is the point of losing ur hair before growing old huh?

Edited by .Angel - 25 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Erm...okay. I would suggest at least see the scene before forming an opinion. I really don't get this thing of judging people on the basis of 30 secs precap. It's just a friendly suggestion. EK's precaps are mostly misleading anyway...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Angel

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I don't think you should judge him before watching the episode

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index