Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i think he is drunk in d precap, he dsnt knw wat he is saying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
It is only natural to be obsessed with a first love. A first love is not easy to forget. I don't think Kabir would try to get Pia again though he may never forget her. Even when she was a simple college girl she was not interested in him and now if she is a model how can he expect her to be interested in him. Moreover, he knows that even if he gets her at the mere sight of Abhay he would lose her.

hukshila

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i think maybe kabir said it as he was drinking while saying. maybe he was drunk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Did he said anything to hate him on the precap? Do watch precap again and then reach to any conclusion. Before that wait for tonight's episode and then decide because I didn't heard anything wrong he said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksshradzz

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
lets wait and watch...

i am happy that he settle with T...but since first love is not easy to forget...so piya will always be somewhere in his heart...i always liked kabir-T couple...they were hinted in very first episode...i can't wait to watch their love story...

and i hope i see some positive changes on T...afterall piya saved her life from death...

and i think in the precap...kabir is sure drunk...
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
that he was a true lover of piya or piya betrayed him for abhay.. n what is he going 2 get by doing all this does he wanna make himself mahaan in her eyes n if she felt guilty n came back 2 him then is he going 2 leave T n come back 2 her??????????

who told u he gt paired up wid t...really n if he even do den hw cn u saedat piya gonna feel guilty n den return 2 him n he gonna acept him..hav u seen da r u a predictor plz don predict nythin widot watchin da epi..
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie4197

Originally posted by sanjna4

how can you even say like that before watching whole thing. jusr precap and ur hatered  is on. i mean frst watch tonights show and then  pass your so caleed expert comments
And i found nothing like that u can hate him. They were just talking and pia was just asking him questions.

p.s- plz refrain urself from negative posts

well i never say anything as expert n nor i m an expert i just said n u took it in a diff way any ways i hated his dialouge "u were dating me aur main tumse mohabbat karta tha" it sounded too rude n if he really loved her he should have understood her condition n used his words...

yes he told those lines which obviously meant they were a couple once but she never loved him and he only loved her...which is absolutely true...only kabir used to love him but she never did...
thats what he meant...
and he did not sound rude...he was very deep, sad and matured...not like the flirty kabir he used to be... and his intentions were definitely not wrong to make her guilty
and pls dont judge based on 5 sec precap without watching the episode...
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

abhina_roks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index