Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 (Page 32)

Poll Question: Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
234 [84.48%]
43 [15.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

226 yes now...and i see the no's are rising too...

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wow!!! And Did i see that late...

Syl... The answer is a definite YES. Why not she is hardworking, popular, flamboyant, charming, gorgeous... and moreover the most talented actress of the current crop...  She can make you cry whilst you laugh and make you laugh whilst you cry effortlessly with her antics and her talent... Very few can do that.. Besides she is versatile. She has a very different charm to her personality that would leave you spellbound. She deserves every bit of success and every ounce of happiness...

And moreover cause she is my PRINCESS Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Syl... The answer is a definite YES. Why not she is hardworking, popular, flamboyant, charming, gorgeous... and moreover the most talented actress of the current crop...  She can make you cry whilst you laugh and make you laugh whilst you cry effortlessly with her antics and her talent... Very few can do that.. Besides she is versatile. She has a very different charm to her personality that would leave you spellbound. She deserves every bit of success and every ounce of happiness...

what do you mean azi...you just saw this poll now??LOL...and yes dd is all of that and more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Azmatazz

what do you mean azi...you just saw this poll now??LOL...and yes dd is all of that and more!
Yeah syl saw it just now... i was on break from IF due to personal reasons at the time this poll came up... but anyways i'm glad i got it in time... so +1 to the yes right? Wink

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

thanks you azi...you just made 227 yes votes Clap...imagine 227 x 2 = 454 x 7 = 3178 + unlimited views...we can keep DD at #1 until infinity LOL

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

thanks you azi...you just made 227 yes votes Clap...imagine 227 x 2 = 454 x 7 = 3178 + unlimited views...we can keep DD at #1 until infinity LOL

Yeah Syl mission to be accomplished soon hopefully.. Fingers crossed. Embarrassed

and be it whatever the first two spots should always belong to GurTi in whatever order Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Beingundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

woohoo...228 say yes!

Amoureux

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

230 voted for yes...come one...come all...if you have yet to cast your vote...please do so now!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index