Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
234 [84.48%]
43 [15.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

I dun care if its GCorDD on top!! All that matters is both GurTi should be on top 2 positions!! Big smile
thanks for your commentHug...did you vote on the poll?
Nope I'll do it right now!Smile && I dunno Y ppl think GC is appreciated more && DD is less!! They both are appreciated equally!!  Truth is GC is always gets bashed way more than DD!!  He's blamed for every thing that goes wrong with the show or something!! No offence but most of ppl here points fingers @ GC if anything goes wrong! So, I think ppl should stop thinking that GC is appreciated more  than DD!
i really appreciate your feedback...i hope i didn't say anything to offend you...

Hey Don't feel that way...no u didn't offend me! I'm sorry if I did!! I would love to see DD @ top!! Some ppl say DD isn't appreciated, that's Y I said so!! Other than that, nope U didn't offend me!! I love both GC&DD!! For me, its all about GurTi! I always comment for both of them equally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I want to see DD at #1!
She is a hardworking and a lovable person, she is beautiful and talented, she can make you laugh with her wittiness and make you cry with her outstanding acting. Heck yeah she deserves to be number 1!!!

She is the reason why I started to watch GHSP in the first place. I liked her in DMG but came to love her in Geet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142undisclosed

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
YAAR I REALLY LOVE DD BUT I M CRAZIEST FAN OF GC SOOO I M PREFER  NO 1 ONLY GC I HOPE U DONT MIND BCOZ MISHTI KA DUSHT DHANAV 1ST PAR RAHE USEY ZYAADA KHUSHI HO GESmile

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalS

whats there in numbers...Stern Smile

sorry snehal...i didn't understand what you meant by this...i would love your feedbackHug...please help clarify and by the way did you vote?Embarrassed
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaniqra

YAAR I REALLY LOVE DD BUT I M CRAZIEST FAN OF GC SOOO I M PREFER  NO 1 ONLY GC I HOPE U DONT MIND BCOZ MISHTI KA DUSHT DHANAV 1ST PAR RAHE USEY ZYAADA KHUSHI HO GESmile

thank you maaniqra for your feedbackHug...i was dieing to hear from you guys...i really appreciate it...there is no right or wrong answer here...so i don't mind at all that you feel this way...it is a matter of who moves you more...and that is totaly up to you...btw i always see you in the fanpages so i know you are doing your partClap
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

I dun care if its GCorDD on top!! All that matters is both GurTi should be on top 2 positions!! Big smile
thanks for your commentHug...did you vote on the poll?
Nope I'll do it right now!Smile && I dunno Y ppl think GC is appreciated more && DD is less!! They both are appreciated equally!!  Truth is GC is always gets bashed way more than DD!!  He's blamed for every thing that goes wrong with the show or something!! No offence but most of ppl here points fingers @ GC if anything goes wrong! So, I think ppl should stop thinking that GC is appreciated more  than DD!
i really appreciate your feedback...i hope i didn't say anything to offend you...

Hey Don't feel that way...no u didn't offend me! I'm sorry if I did!! I would love to see DD @ top!! Some ppl say DD isn't appreciated, that's Y I said so!! Other than that, nope U didn't offend me!! I love both GC&DD!! For me, its all about GurTi! I always comment for both of them equally!

yay!...i'm glad i didn't put my foot in my mouthLOL...thanks so musch again for your commentsEmbarrassed

Edited by undisclosed - 25 May 2011 at 6:49am

.Kiran.

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
She deserves it more than anyone! Of course I'd love her at the top position even for a week Embarrassed

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

come everyone...it just takes a moment to click yes or no...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index