How many want to see DD at #1 - Page 7

Poll Question :

Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaara25

I love you mama for your comparison.. Of course you love all your bachhas equally..

just to add my opinion.. Some of you have argued that drashti is lagging behind because we have less male population.. Trust me yes we have less.. But let me tell you, isnt this the same case as in with rp? From what i know rp fans have mostly gals too.. Like us.. So if she can get comments, then why not our drashti? I don think drashti gets overlooked in appreciation from gurti/maaneet fans.. We all are equally trying but, we don have much hardcore drashti supporters alone supporting us like gurmeet.. If you asked any gurti/maaneet fan around, they will surely wont mind drashti on top.. But guru is on top is mostly because he has his fans from ramayanam days who do all to bring him to top.. And also those maan lovers.. We have less people who love geet and thus its showing in the ranking.. Im clear with who is maan and who is gc or who is geet and who is drashti.. I may not love geet as much i love maan.. But i love drashti.. Thats why i feel its time she gets to top number one.. Who agrees with me?
agree wid u zaara...bt dey r doin dis wid fak accounts datis pissin me off..n regardin drashti n geet i luv both of dem ..drashti is a bubbly talkativ girl n geet is a innocent swwet n a punjaban..
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

I know😍😍😍, I need to stop making these strange comparisons.  I've stopped, now don't instigate me any further🤣🤣🤣
 Now You are the tubelight!🤔
I want to go off for lunch but before i go,

@shradz- yes dear they do it with fake ids.. But still, the number of fans for drashti are way more than her.. So its us fans failure that drashti never gets to top one.. We are the reason.. i only see a handful regulars at her profile.. Where are the rest who have real accounts? 4000 fans only 300 bother.. Where are the rest? Find the rest.. And get them wrkin, im sure rp fans' fake ids cant hold a candle to us then..

with that, im going off.. Will be back soon..
Originally posted by riza792

Now You are the tubelight!🤔

No - I get it😉
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

No - I get it😉
😍😍
Originally posted by zaara25

I want to go off for lunch but before i go,

@shradz- yes dear they do it with fake ids.. But still, the number of fans for drashti are way more than her.. So its us fans failure that drashti never gets to top one.. We are the reason.. i only see a handful regulars at her profile.. Where are the rest who have real accounts? 4000 fans only 300 bother.. Where are the rest? Find the rest.. And get them wrkin, im sure rp fans' fake ids cant hold a candle to us then..

with that, im going off.. Will be back soon..
ya dats true..i hav requested muskan di as she has many readers peepz ll defo get awar a littl
I want DD to be on top.  She is very hardworking and I somehow feel she is not given proper recognition by us as well as the PH. 😭

Hope fans make time to comment on her profile and bring her on top.
thanks for yr comments sarita and udita.. keep commenting if u wanna see her on top...
i love dd. i watch geet only for her. i want her to be on top.she is a phenomenal actress and an amazing humanbeing.
yes ofcourse ... she deserves to be no.1

Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 12 years ago