Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How many want to see DD at #1 - Page 6

Poll

Would you like to see DD @ #1 in the rankings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mishty di waah waah kya comparisions hai..πŸ˜†...i thought deir wud be no 1 fr a no bt 2 mah astonishment deir r sum...cn ny 1 of dem giv s da reason y she shud nt be at #i
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: memyselfndI

DD is soo talented...She really deserves to be NO. If we had more male population in IF rather than the 0.5 % then she would have ruled IF ranking.  Cause most of the gals are drooling over GC and his body . and the poor gal is left behind.

agree & I second u ...  that's the main reason she has less votes πŸ˜† 
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Sylvia (Teacher/Sergeant)πŸ€— - I am brave enough to tell you that I voted "Yes"πŸ˜‰
Why not? 
- Does DD not work as hard as GC? 
- Does she not toil as much as GC? 
- Does she not put in the same effort as GC? 
- What is it that she does not do, that GC does as far as acting is concerned?

I apologize if my comparison is a strange one & this is purely my pov - by saying GC should always be #1 & DD should always be at #2 is like saying that a mother prefers her son over her daughter?  How can a mother do that?  Do we not go through the same exact emotions whether we are carrying a boy or girl?
I better stop now, before I give anymore strange comparisons, hopefully  you understand what I am trying to say🀣

MAANEET = GC + DD
MAANEET <> GC only
MAANEET <> DD only

GCho ya DDho - kya farq partha haiπŸ˜‰
I would love to see DD at #1πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow, great post!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Phenomenal DD is long overdue for a #1  ranking!!
   πŸ‘πŸΌ
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

DD is soo talented...She really deserves to be NO. If we had more male population in IF rather than the 0.5 % then she would have ruled IF ranking.  Cause most of the gals are drooling over GC and his body . and the poor gal is left behind.

That is true!! DD gets overlooked a lot!! 😭

DD deserves more recognition than she's getting right now!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mishu...awesome comparisons!πŸ‘
And I agree that  lesser Male population on GF is one of the reasons DD has lesser votes...and the other being that not all her fans are commenting...
But she deserves the # 1 position as much as GC does...we cannot like one without the other...It is Maaneet we are all in love with, it is their chemistry which worked the magic for us!
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i totaly agree wid u..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: riza792

Mishu...awesome comparisons!πŸ‘

And I agree that  lesser Male population on GF is one of the reasons DD has lesser votes...and the other being that not all her fans are commenting...
But she deserves the # 1 position as much as GC does...we cannot like one without the other...It is Maaneet we are all in love with, it is their chemistry which worked the magic for us!

What you said in blue is tempting me to make another comparison.  GC & DD are like my eyes - if I cover one, I cannot see properly just with the other one and vice-versa.  Need both for a 20-20 vision.
Done - no more silly comparisons🀣

Originally posted by: riza792

Mishu...😍

I know😍😍😍, I need to stop making these strange comparisons.  I've stopped, now don't instigate me any further🀣🀣🀣
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
whats there in numbers...😳
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I love you mama for your comparison.. Of course you love all your bachhas equally..

just to add my opinion.. Some of you have argued that drashti is lagging behind because we have less male population.. Trust me yes we have less.. But let me tell you, isnt this the same case as in with rp? From what i know rp fans have mostly gals too.. Like us.. So if she can get comments, then why not our drashti? I don think drashti gets overlooked in appreciation from gurti/maaneet fans.. We all are equally trying but, we don have much hardcore drashti supporters alone supporting us like gurmeet.. If you asked any gurti/maaneet fan around, they will surely wont mind drashti on top.. But guru is on top is mostly because he has his fans from ramayanam days who do all to bring him to top.. And also those maan lovers.. We have less people who love geet and thus its showing in the ranking.. Im clear with who is maan and who is gc or who is geet and who is drashti.. I may not love geet as much i love maan.. But i love drashti.. Thats why i feel its time she gets to top number one.. Who agrees with me?