Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links (Page 10)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

YES. U said it. SP is the biggest asset. It's #1 channel so it's gonna really rock.

I know Barun's character supposed to be rich, but I hope they add this new tadka to his character, and not make him either spoiled rich or neither overly arrogant.. and if they do follow up on why he uses money for everything, let it be real PLEASE.

In geet, they showed Maan hating girls, but they NEVER told us about it LIKE WHY?

i agree jenny SP itself is one biggest opportunity for us and for sanaya and we r lucky to have her on SP which she deserves 

ya want some new tadaka we have seen such a arrogant char want some reason behind his such attitude bcz sometimes situation make ppl in this way to think only for money here it will be interesting to watch their new equation with this story Big smile this concept is awesome and can't wait to see this mature love story Embarrassed

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I can't wait anymore. This show is going to rock! Love the promos! It is more of human emotions and completely opposite ideas they hold. Can't wait to know more <3

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
:OOO wow i wish i could catch it here in saudiUnhappy..but they r still showing 1st wala promoUnhappy ..plz some one upload guysUnhappy

i can't wait to see  doll in yellow Day Dreaming...n pink tooDay Dreaming

P.S thank u sadi Hug for sharing Hug

Edited by deepti_mohit - 25 May 2011 at 12:53am
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

YES. U said it. SP is the biggest asset. It's #1 channel so it's gonna really rock.

I know Barun's character supposed to be rich, but I hope they add this new tadka to his character, and not make him either spoiled rich or neither overly arrogant.. and if they do follow up on why he uses money for everything, let it be real PLEASE.

In geet, they showed Maan hating girls, but they NEVER told us about it LIKE WHY?

i agree jenny SP itself is one biggest opportunity for us and for sanaya and we r lucky to have her on SP which she deserves 

ya want some new tadaka we have seen such a arrogant char want some reason behind his such attitude bcz sometimes situation make ppl in this way to think only for money here it will be interesting to watch their new equation with this story Big smile this concept is awesome and can't wait to see this mature love story Embarrassed
ya dear ash eagerly vaitng for show
i wish mohit also b a part of good channel like colors n spDay Dreaming
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I think all should send Jayshree a PM. We need this FORUM ASAP.

I cannot wait for this mature love story and I am so looking forward to it after taking a 4-5 hour exam MAN!

and did I mention, I LOVE THE title track?!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Who was gonna upload the promo? Please do:)
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

then v vill rock three forums
hope coming blog update have mohit coming news tooDay Dreaming

Go to top