Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Since the quality is a bit low, I'll try to make them stand out.. Sanaya seems really bubbly in this show. LIKE talk and tlak.

I know, it's gonna take time for a lot of MoNaya fans.:) but i think you will learn to like them as well:)

What's the pink promo about?  Oh, and she's still is Mohit's. but professional, she's moving onto greener pasteurs.πŸ˜†
Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ sasha ... jen se mistake ho gayi yar ... mazak mat banao ... plz
ohhh superb promo ... sooo excited for the show !!!
guys thanks alots for sharing yar !!! love u sanaya
cant wait yar
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

yes dear san is still Mohit's but their work is also important na! i know we all monaya fans take time to see them romancing with each other. But yes Missing Mohit a lot .He badly need  to come back for his fans dear.😭

Thats what m i saying... We all have wholeheartedly accepted Sanaya n Barun.. N we too like the couple Khushi n Arnav but watching romantic scenes would be quite difficult as of now.. As we have always been watching sajan n monaya romance n for us n specially for me its gonna be difficult to accept her THOUGH onscreen with some one else...
JennyPenny thumbnail
What does it say in the end? Nafrat and Pyar?

Btw, I love Sanz grumpy look when they cross paths man🀣 As much as I like the guy to fall first or the girl, since it's a mature. they should make them fall in love at the same time and please let their mature love story develop. Take 6-7 months for it to reach a good stage.. Navya toh is at some other level.
aashizin thumbnail
OMGG charmz thanks a tone yar πŸ€—goshhh sanaya looks so so gorgeous in this promo in yellow salwar suit πŸ˜ look at her style the way he said ham apane kapade khud banate hai awesomeee πŸ˜ i m now dieing to see this love and hate 's story how this hate will turn in love can't wait πŸ˜³

khushi's char is very confident i love this fact and it will be seriously wonderful to watch with sanaya's awesome acting πŸ˜
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
like somebody already mentioned if you want to watch the promo tune into the channel at the start of any show the promo is  aired in the1st  break
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i watch it ... i watch it ... pink wala ... superbbb ...omg omg Sanaya looks FABBB ...hayeee mar dala Sanaya ne apni adano se ... ufff ... me FIDA *
JennyPenny thumbnail
What I love about the promo is how they are using Sanz;'s right stuff. Sanz's big eyes, no glasses, thank god. Her beautifulness by giving her the right clothes. I LOVE her look and that cute choti. I wanna see her open hair soon as well:)

I know, it's def gonna be hatred for a long time, and but since it's mature, as they keep emphaizing this, I hope they stick to it.

my sig shut down on me;( and it was sucha  good one too. gonna re make it again.
JennyPenny thumbnail
But it won't air here, it's U.S and everything is slow here, and my mom is watching tv.. can;t watch it.. will have to rely on u guys.

if someone can record the pink promo as well., it be great:)
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok coming to the promo the boardroom scene reminded me of jwm...i think barun's character is modeled on aditya's character in jvm & i think khushi will help him see the world in a different light...but somehow i don't think khushi is modeled on geet(jvm)...she seems to be someone with a fine mix of fun & sensibility
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago