Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohk here z d promo.. As warned before of low quality😒 but i guess it won't matter😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOyrkJObF0[/YOUTUBE]

promo 3 pg 17

Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jenny1000

I think all should send Jayshree a PM. We need this FORUM ASAP.

I cannot wait for this mature love story and I am so looking forward to it after taking a 4-5 hour exam MAN!

and did I mention, I LOVE THE title track?!

I already sent pm to her.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This promo has chacha in it..

OKAY. I need to rip this Title track off.

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon *New Star Plus show* "Sanaya Khan from MJHT [youtube heading]🤣

ha ha ha 🤣sanaya sehgal hi likh dia hota 😍
aashizin thumbnail
ok me too pmed her i hope she will look into this matter soon thanks a tone charmz for giving her username 

@ jenny yes want mature love story in term of maturity yes no more those dupatta falling and all lol here if we can see this love story can touch sensitive issue of understanding making each other know to new perspective of life , they said this story is based on girl who will change arnav's life , here no doubt sanaya's char is very strong and i m sure she will satisfy us with 100% , mjht 's her char was different and here khushi is also different so it will be very impressive to see sanaya's new role with this strong effect 

btw why i m thinking they r not promoting this show much or may be now they will promote it soon ? 
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u charmee 🤗🤗 ..:OOO she luks soo gorgeous😍...san is gonna rock this show for sure ...barun luks serious ..im sure he will do well😊...now can't wait for june 6th man😍
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG. Sanz looks so pretty. I LOVE her new look and man, did they dub Barun's voice or maybe it's the quality man.

I love the last moment when they walk and what does it say? love and hate or something?? AHHH!! Cannot wait to make sigs on it..

LOVE Sanz's smile. MADE MY DAYYY!! Thank you SO much for uploading it;)
aashizin thumbnail

This promo has chacha in it..

OKAY. I need to rip this Title track off.

ohh by mistake that person wrote wrong surname of sanaya let me comment there and let her know her surname 😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail

I really love the term mature. I love youth shows, don;'t get me wrong, but I would love to see a love story that is NOT based on lifts, catches, and falls and crazy wind blowing. I want to see a mature INTENSE passionate love story and I hope they show that between Arnav and Khushi.

Barun-Sanz chemistry in the teaser is good, a bit raw , in  agood way. They can def take it to the intense level.

I cannot wait for Mohit to return to tv. Hope he comes soon:)

I too love youth shows nmature love stories...
Yeah Sanz n Barun look cute together... I don't want love story🤔 how would i see both romancing😒 i need some time for me Sanz is still Mohit's... I'll take time to accept LOVE b/w khushi n arnav...

Dieing to see Mohit back on Tv... Missing my baby badly... Hope he makes a come back soon...
charmee_sammy thumbnail
and m excited to use the siggs😛
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I too love youth shows nmature love stories...
Yeah Sanz n Barun look cute together... I don't want love story🤔 how would i see both romancing😒 i need some time for me Sanz is still Mohit's... I'll take time to accept LOVE b/w khushi n arnav...

Dieing to see Mohit back on Tv... Missing my baby badly... Hope he makes a come back soon...

yes dear san is still Mohit's but their work is also important na! i know we all monaya fans take time to see them romancing with each other. But yes Missing Mohit a lot .He badly need  to come back for his fans dear.😭