IPKKND promo 2,3 +videos+HQvideos links - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys got a short piece of news.. I pmed one of the the Global moderatos and she said that we will have to contact Jayshree for this new forum matter.. πŸ€”  And she said that usually new forums are made justa couple of days before the show starts..  
Yeah agree Navya had a huge promotion may be bcoz the leads were new (but not Anant bt though he wasn't popular).. And IPKKND comparatively less but yes it did grab much audience😊
And then we also have fan following for San n Barun which is quite hugeπŸ˜ƒ and as its a SP show n that too 8pm slot its beneficial for us!!
yahan toh masti chalu hai .. lolz ...kia i missed the whole masti ???
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

ohhh ... kis ne meri GOPI VAHU ko kuch bola ... who mera fav drama hai lol ... dont talking this drama ;) i loved it lolz

🀣   🀣    sorry baba..!! ❀️  πŸ˜†  *zips mouth* πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

ohhh ... kis ne meri GOPI VAHU ko kuch bola ... who mera fav drama hai lol ... dont talking this drama ;) i loved it lolz
meri mom tjh se bht khush hn gi sanaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Guys got a short piece of news.. I pmed one of the the Global moderatos and she said that we will have to contact Jayshree for this new forum matter.. πŸ€”  And she said that usually new forums are made justa couple of days before the show starts..  
but Just Dance forum is already made then why not IPKKND forum??πŸ˜• i hope they come up with the forum soon.. Now toh launching date is also announced they should come up with the forum...
yeh theres a show on sony barey achey lagty ho
its not even started but i saw its forum
@charmz: Yeah may be its a reality show thats why.. πŸ˜†  

And she was'nt too sure of this new forum matter so she asked to contact Jayshree.. πŸ˜ƒ

And she was'nt too sure of this new forum matter so she asked to contact Jayshree.. πŸ˜ƒ
who is jayshreeπŸ˜•

Dunno for what reason they came up with JD forum n even BALH forum is made... Mumma i want IPKKND forum lets hope for a positive reply from Jayshree ..