Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 43

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
res.
will edit when you complete :):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 (Page 34)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Ari,plz cmplt d update.cnt wait.

--Ari--

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by -Awantika-

Dadi is such a sweet heart :)i know Embarrassed so is the person who is making dadi such a sweet heart ApproveCool  hahaa...ikr...she sure is Wink
At least tha kabab main haddi is chu mantar for few days LOL

Rashi track needs to be over yaar -.ummm if it ends then i will be left with no strong storyline...and i cant end it aiwehi also...let me take my time...i want to shape up the story properly...i promised myself i will give kmh2 a proper farewell...
Hmm yeah. Well whateva u write is gonna be awesome so nvm :D

And their moment together was so special.thats cause they are so special Embarrassed
Beautifully written by you :))thankuEmbarrassed Welcome ji welcome Embarrassed
I so love da flow of words :D n i so love the sweetness of ur commentLOL LoL. Thanx then Tongue

The VM was out ov the world.thanku on behalf of the makerWink
Simply Awesome.

Loved it so much :Dme too me too Embarrassed

Please update asap ! next update will take two three days time...i need to like write a major part and a long part...hopefully that will be worth the wait as wellBig smile It sure will be. Will comment on the part you are updating after you are done Big smile

--Ari--

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
RES
Will edit when you are done (:

--Ari--

zach

Goldie

zach

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
That WAS A MINDBLOWING UPDATE, bestie Clap

thanks for giving such a detailed, long, cute update. One of the most memorable ones Embarrassed

Huh..Finally gauri's lie get caught !!!!!!!Dancing hmmm...boore logo ki kahaniyo ka yahi rehta.. kahi na kahi jhooth ka parda faash ho hi jaata...its hard to cover liesEvil Smile Mahatma Gandhi OrphanageLOLROFL

Both songs you picked for the situations were perfect !!!!!!! I love both of them SmileChalte Chalte...two loving people pondering how did these misundersatndings got so big in our love ?? !! how can they love each other sooo much and still not be able to say it ?? why why why ?Cry
Tune jo naa kaha mai woh sunta raha..hmm...very true and apt for Arohi's heart situation Cry
Glad to see Arohi realised her mistake and feeling remorse for misunderstanding and hurting arjun. i also can understand why she is still  little hesitant in breaking down completly and speak her heart out to Arjun now. Ari...you have explained it very very beautifully...very realistic i must say Embarrassed

LOVED every single part of this update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by zach - 30 July 2011 at 7:30am

--Ari--

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
hey ari,

waiting for u to complete the update - pls continue

--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

hey ari,

i m doing it dear...updated one more part...will be done with last part in an hour or so...this chapter is getting longer than imagined *sighs* 

Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by Arjuhisis

hey ari,

i m doing it dear...updated one more part...will be done with last part in an hour or so...this chapter is getting longer than imagined *sighs* 

ari, we are happy that it is getting longer - take ur time

--Ari--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top