Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 (Page 29)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hug ari for such a wonderful update!!! haha! luvd the way u removed two haddis frm arjuhi's honeymoon!!!   

Hug  amna for the beautiful vm!! itz superb!!!!

Karanikarokz Newbie
Karanikarokz
Karanikarokz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
 i luv this FF Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

me first !! Yipeee yay!!
wow! i love you for removing the master haddi from arjuhi's life for atleast some few days!!haha thats cause i didnt want her causing any more trouble...honeymoon is all lovey dovey na Wink
so..whats your surprise??the vm the vm the vm its the vm Silly

will update the comment as you update LOLji aka Big smile

*edited*

that was a beautiful moment on the cliff...the first arjuhi cliff scene is my inspiration...its among my top favrite scenes...the scene that made me love kmh in a whole diff way...so i just wanted to recreate and relive that scene...even if its half as good more than enuf for me Embarrassed
i loved the part where arohi was silently observing him and smiling...hehe thats but natural...how much ever you hate someone...when anyone is angry they look very cute :D 
i just wish that rashi's track gets over soon...well one of my major problems with kmh2 was it didnt deal with the beautiful storyline they had properly...so rashi track will take some time cause i want to give it a proper ending and for that i need to think of a clever way to unveil gauri...any ideas??but before that theres a lot of things standing between arjuhi which need to be dealt with one by one...will deal with one in the next update...its goanna be super long...
'coz everytime they talk this thing comes up...its such a big turn off :(:(
as usual your selection of words were wonderful!!as usual wonderful comment hehe..thanku
nd dadi is a darling!! i seriously love her!! i super duper love her...m a huge fan of her,rashi,raj,rps in short the whole cupid brigade+dj and ksa so u'll see alot of them in this FF

*edited*

nafrat ke aag ke neeche mohabbat ki chingari thi dabi...hehe obvious inspiration-rtm sequence LOL i was actually thinking on the lines of kmh1-kehte hai nafrat karte hai humse par dil mein chupaye rakhte hai humein mohabbat karte hai humse...but this turnedout a bit different i like it this way also though Big smile

i loved that line :):)
hmm...the vm...i'll watch it for sure :)have added alot more to that update...the vm will make more sense and blend in now...had no choice but to use kmh1 salsa...do tell me wat u think of this idea

.vrshn.

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

ari,

just great - luved it - worth the wait - thanks i m really glad u loved it...but it was incomplete...do tell me wat u thot of the completed one
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by channi_star

Hug ari for such a wonderful update!!! akhir likha kisne hai Winkhaha! luvd the way u removed two haddis frm arjuhi's honeymoon!!!   honeymoon hai honey aur moon ko alone time toh milna hi tha...hehe me n aksh had thought about that raid part so long back...meine socha ab yaha use karte hai...remember the papers arohi sent home?uska aage kuch dikhaya hi nahi we thought lets use it this way cause we couldnt have ahluwalias with proof against arjun which could lead to divorce

Hug  amna for the beautiful vm!! itz superb!!!! oh yes it is Big smile
soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
awsome luvd it
wats da suprise x

-TeekhiMishti-

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
awww Ari...that was a lovely update Blushing loved the part when Arohi was about to fall and Arjun saved her...hmmm...you described it very beautifully Smile kabhi kabhi jyada shabd kehne ki zaroorat nai rehti..logo ki aankhe aur actions bolte hai...
Daadi is chooo chweet...love her...hehe...its amazing how you actually write all the dialogues exactly the way those characters would have said or thought in KMH2 show itself...Bestie...you are very good at capturing the essence and signature points of each character and person TongueTongue Dumbo...tere mai thoda bahut dimaag to hai..chalo itna to maana...Thank God ROFLEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapHugHugHug

Amna...thats a very beautiful VM you made Clap like the clips, shades and song itself too is wonderful. wonderful collaboration resulting into a perfect update Smile

-TeekhiMishti-

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Dadi is such a sweet heart :)
At least tha kabab main haddi is chu mantar for few days LOL

Rashi track needs to be over yaar -.-

And their moment together was so special.
Beautifully written by you :))
I so love da flow of words :D

The VM was out ov the world.
Simply Awesome.

Loved it so much :D

Please update asap !

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top